Farting. Is it really that serious? Share your stories!

Who do you fart in front of?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you fart in front of?

• fart all the time no matter who is around
    • fart in front of immediate family only
    • fart in front of spouse only
    • never fart in front of anyone if I can help it

The only fart story I can contribute comes from my parents old dog. After school it used to be just me and the dog in the house until my parents got home from work, and one day I'd not long got home and heard this funny noise, sounded a bit like the squeaky noises that cats make sometimes, but we didn't have a cat so I knew it wasn't that. I went into the hallway to see the dog stood their looking just as confused as I was. So I stood there for maybe a minute thinking that maybe the neighbours cat had managed to get in when the funny noise happened again and it sounded really close by so I was even more confused until this god awful smell reached me and then the noise happened again and only then did I realise that it was coming from the dog!! I have no idea how an animal can make such weird noises and such bad smells, but the funniest thing was how confused he looked like he didn't realise it was coming from him!!

I have to say this thread has made me laugh hysterically!!

Thats right PrincessSam, pippo does it all the time, in fact he was doing it when i took his picture for my avatar. And It is said by some people that animals don't understand what we say?

Well when i first got pippo i told him... “In church or chapel let it rattle” and he has continued to obey that command ever since .

:D

Archived