Swag furniture store

Does anyone know where they are now and what opening times are.

cheers

Think they are on Coleford Road in Darnall, I work on Coleford rd and see their vans a lot.

Coleford road is off Greenland road by the Macdonalds/B&Q, they must be further up the road towards the golf course.

Could be wrong tho, don't venture much up the hill anymore. Not wrong..................

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=3451162

329 Coleford Road.

Visited swags furniture in Darnall 3 times. 1st time very unhelpful thought he may be having a bad day. 2nd time very unhelpful unwelcoming but saw what I liked. I went to purchase the furniture on the 3rd visit he wasn’t interested didn’t want to serve me very arrogant. Told me that I couldn’t take the one I wanted with 3 different excuses he then walked of leaving us in dismay, another couple who was there also couldn’t believe his behaviour and left. I would never recommend this shop.

Does anyone know where they are now and what opening times are.

cheers

Fantastic place got a Leather 2 seater recliner setee and three chairs to match £4000 less than shop price,

Contact Details

Address: Swag @ 329 Coleford Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 5PE

* Telephone: 0114 256 1975

* Telephone: 0114 2561975

Edited by brus

Visited swags furniture in Darnall 3 times. 1st time very unhelpful thought he may be having a bad day. 2nd time very unhelpful unwelcoming but saw what I liked. I went to purchase the furniture on the 3rd visit he wasn’t interested didn’t want to serve me very arrogant. Told me that I couldn’t take the one I wanted with 3 different excuses he then walked of leaving us in dismay, another couple who was there also couldn’t believe his behaviour and left. I would never recommend this shop.

Sorry to hear about your experience, he could'nt have been more helpfull when I bought my stuff. no problems at all.

Fully agree saturn 5 we had the very same thing arrogance and ignorance. He put out a very friendly advert but once in there different story altogether. I wouldnt ever go again or recommend this place. You would think he would want to turn on his selling head and charm to sell his dam stock!!! Plenty of other places, better service and friendly more helpful people at handsworth just round from asda.

Bought a couple of leather sofas from Swag 18 months ago. Got them at a good price and they've been great.

Don't know if they've changed owners, but I would have recommended them

Always been very helpfull even when we haven't bought anything.

Hi,

Thought the warehouse was a bit cold and basic, but to fair the prices are outstanding - 70% less than a major furniture store.

If you want the sales person to spout a load of claptrap and make you feel great then go to John Lewis and pay 3* the price.

been in once, the stuff looks like seconds or customer returns none of its in packaging ect as you would expect from new furniture, as one some of the sofas you could see scuff marks as if its been used and returned.

didnt think it was cheap either.

been in once, the stuff looks like seconds or customer returns none of its in packaging ect as you would expect from new furniture, as one some of the sofas you could see scuff marks as if its been used and returned.

didnt think it was cheap either.

Can't remember if it was a desk or drawers I bought from them... When they were still in town. It had some slight chips on the wood, and was obviously a second. However, it was half the price it was in Argos, and so the hardly noticeable chips didn't put me off.

I have just had a sofa from there - spot on - guy was great - sofa lovely - all delivered free - not like Harveys who have a standard £58.00 delivery - woudnt mind but I only live down road - could have wheeled it home lol