Swag furniture store

Strange ... the guy obviously has no people skills ... perhaps he should take a back seat at his establishment (skuse the pun)

We found the owner v off putting - still bought a dining table and 4 chairs, his assistants were almost apologising for his attitude.

i've never had any problems with swag,both sofas i bought have come brand new with packaging,

Visited swags furniture in Darnall 3 times. 1st time very unhelpful thought he may be having a bad day. 2nd time very unhelpful unwelcoming but saw what I liked. I went to purchase the furniture on the 3rd visit he wasn’t interested didn’t want to serve me very arrogant. Told me that I couldn’t take the one I wanted with 3 different excuses he then walked of leaving us in dismay, another couple who was there also couldn’t believe his behaviour and left. I would never recommend this shop.

have to agree with you, the owner is a complete tool who sells a load of tat, if you want to buy stuff that is seconds from a damp horrible little unit then swag is the place for you,

they wouldnt get my money

Bought loads of stuff from them over the years,good prices for what you get,just check over carefully as things on display can be store returns and may be damaged,RECOMMENDED!!!

it is all crap stuff what he sells and honestly if have seen better furniture in the dump it site i have been in quite a few times and to say he is cheap i would say taking into consideration the condition of it he is very expensive. but i am surprised at the comments about his attitude i have always found him very polite and courteous unless that is, it has changed hands?

What do you all expect? I spent over £1000 on bedroom furniture in there, a year ago, still going strong. All came *brand new* in its packing, apart from the ottoman, that was prebuilt so no packing. I could've gone to Barker and Stonehouse and it wouldve cost me £2800 for the exact same things. Only an idiot would chuck £1800 away because they walk about in suits and got the gift of the gab :)

Why is it that cheap

Returns, seconds, surplus stock, bankrupt stock, end of line etc

so you would get better quality in the main furniture shops then, i dont mean to be rude that is not my intention but there is an old saying that i truly believe in it goes like this "you get what you pay for" and yes i do know they are as you say L-L and there is nothing wrong whith buying such things as that

Always had excellent service from the owner, he has always been helpful and friendly.

Bought my last lot of lounge furniture from them,solid oak not a scratch or mark on them.

Well worth a visit.

I have never bought anything from them, but have been a few times, and the staff seem ok.

My sister-in-law bought two sofas from them, when they were based in town, and she paid for them (excellent value), and we got in the car to go back to her house (after a little look round a couple more shops) - the delivery van was waiting outside her home to deliver them!

She was well pleased with the quality, price and service!