Blades and Owls, Has this season been a success or a failure?

SteveBlade

For me, the Blades have been the best team in the Championship since Blackie has come, but obviously, when Robson was here the performances were crap, if Blackie had come a bit earlier, we would be in the play offs by now, but its all ifs and buts.

It has been by no means a failure this season, although it hasnt been a success.

With one game left to play, i could be proves wrong (hopefully :D ) .

Wednesday have obviously not had a good season, i think we can say at this point that they will (should) stay up, hope im proved wrong though :hihi: . Terrible season for the Owls, but it could get a lot worse..

Rubbish season for Wednesday, too many draws and a debilitating number of injuries. Blades have been good since Blackwell came in. Before then they were terrible and I think they might have still been fighting for safety with the Owls.

would have been a different season with Kevin at the helm. We wouldn't have been in the playoff's we would have been 1st or 2nd :D

From what i can tell with the owls with not being an owls fan, i can't understand why Law has kept his job for so long ? As a rival fan i'm not gloating or picking spots , it just seem silly to employ someone who is crap at the job in hand.

would have been a different season with Kevin at the helm. We wouldn't have been in the playoff's we would have been 1st or 2nd :D

From what i can tell with the owls with not being an owls fan, i can't understand why Law has kept his job for so long ? As a rival fan i'm not gloating or picking spots , it just seem silly to employ someone who is crap at the job in hand.

I think Laws has done ok with the resources, and as I mentioned before, the ridiculous number of injuries he's had to contend with. However, he has done an ok job and not a great one, although I'll still stand by him.

If Wednesday do get investment, they should give him a season to see what he can do.

SERIOUS???

He has no money to work with and has to field players who is only going to have for a month or so at a time which is very very hard to blend a team with

He has done an amazing job to keep us close to survival

SERIOUS???

He has no money to work with and has to field players who is only going to have for a month or so at a time which is very very hard to blend a team with

He has done an amazing job to keep us close to survival

Or close to relegation. :loopy::hihi::hihi:

Failure for both teams, given expectations at the start of the season.

United really should have been up there, and I thank the managerial genius of Robson that they aren't, and although I never expected Wednesday to finish as high as last season I thought we'd be comfortably in midtable.

Both teams can look forward to next season though. Blades will be buoyed by their finish to this season, and if the takeover goes through Wednesday will have a much better season as well. We just need to make sure we stay up first though!

definately hasnt been a success for either team. the real test for blackwell will be next season when the honeymoon period is over, will see if he's got what it takes then. as for laws, he should be given next season especially if the takeover goes through, he's done what he can with what he has had. training definately sould be looked at though