Blades and Owls, Has this season been a success or a failure?

SteveBlade

I removed references to sheep yesterday and my place of abode and today i have deleted your "quoted" sentence. Both unsuitable. I don't enter every Owls thread 'cos i get fed up of talking with Unitedites all the time, & I don't read them all either so it's inevitable that masked swearing will get missed.

so its just a coincidence that you leave masked swearing by wendy on but you notice it when blades do it and delete.

by the way i've done 2 sheep together and it wer'nt all that baaaaaaa ad.

Well..... there has been an indication of a takeover and for some reason the season ticket prices increased. Now would this have been the case had there been no takeover indicated?

You said things would improve when Allen went..... it soon got a lot worse.

The grass isn't always greener.

When did i ever say that???

so its just a coincidence that you leave masked swearing by wendy on but you notice it when blades do it and delete.

by the way i've done 2 sheep together and it wer'nt all that baaaaaaa ad.

The man above hasn't replied. Wonder if he's banned :hihi:

So come 4 o,clock sunday and (hopefully) we are both in the same league for next season regardless of our positions....would you swap the results we got against you lot!!!

How sweet it will be knowing the 4 points we took from you stopped you getting into the play offs

and the 4 points we gave you stop you from going down:D:thumbsup:

Thanks to Sheffield Wednesday, lowly teams such as Scunthorpe and Colchester managed to register away wins.

So at least their respective fans had at least one enjoyable day.

Yes and we had a VERY "enjoyable" day at your sty :hihi:

Give it up piggy

It didnt happen for ya this season and judging by that post you are clutching at straws:loopy: