This forum is seriously going downhill

Robbie Loving

Seriouslly lads, have we been taken over by school children or something?

Theres banter and theres being 13 year old. Honestly, it's the same drivel but just in different threads.

Yes we lost to Middlesbrough last night, yes we know it was an awful game, yes we know 'Boro deserved it, but come on. If you're going to have "banter" at least try and be funny about it all, otherwise it is just stupid inane postings. I have found myself today going through post after post from "funny" owls going on about us going out at the 5th round to a premier league team.

Bad spelling, people with chips on their shoulders and people getting wound up over nothing.

There are only a few culprits, and not even all of them are young.

I'm not trying to say the Blades aren't just as bad either to be honest.

I can see why threads get closed, and can honestly say I am surprised more aren't closed.

But hey, as they say...... why let facts get in the way of a crap post.

I'll add my two pennorth to that as well - the standard does seem to have dropped and I will apologise to anyone who is under Care in the Community for comparing them to 2 recent new posters.

To be fair i stay away mostly because the playground stuff just bores me. Its childish. That said i've been drawn into an argument and i'm trying to keep it on a decent level without resorting to insults. I may be failing!

“I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.”

Stannis Baratheon

oh come on lighten up. its only a bit of fun. i've been called worse by my kids.

when you've had an hard day its light relief to come on here and get a rise out of a pig.

and viser versa for most pigs with us. i dont get involved too much on the main forum as i find it boring mostly full of rubber neckers with there " why were police at firthpark, arnt bus drivers rubbish, who likes strawberry jam" post.

if i want interlect i'll go down to my local and sit with that bloke who's always on his own doing the times crossword.

its easy really if a thread is below you ignore it.