This forum is seriously going downhill

Robbie Loving

oh come on lighten up. its only a bit of fun. i've been called worse by my kids.

when you've had an hard day its light relief to come on here and get a rise out of a pig.

and viser versa for most pigs with us. i dont get involved too much on the main forum as i find it boring mostly full of rubber neckers with there " why were police at firthpark, arnt bus drivers rubbish, who likes strawberry jam" post.

if i want interlect i'll go down to my local and sit with that bloke who's always on his own doing the times crossword.

its easy really if a thread is below you ignore it.

first time i agree with u.well said.and about my past thread about spellings true mate wish i would put my head down at school.5pts away from your lot and 1 up against your.s6 love

Thread pruned to remove some pointless and personal nastiness.

Can I take this opportunity to remind people that whether it's on a football thread or the main forum, we take personal abuse very seriously indeed and anyone being deliberately abusive on SF can expect a little holiday.

I put a thread on this morning,it was purely as a bit of fun and expected a fair bit of banter without it turning in to a slanging match about who is the best team,who has the most fans etc etc etc.Sadly it has now been removed.I know there will always be banter between Wednesday and United and the day it stops i'll never watch football again.My point is do we have to resort to childish insults.

I put a thread on this morning,it was purely as a bit of fun and expected a fair bit of banter without it turning in to a slanging match about who is the best team,who has the most fans etc etc etc.Sadly it has now been removed.I know there will always be banter between Wednesday and United and the day it stops i'll never watch football again.My point is do we have to resort to childish insults.

Unfortunately the thread you posted turned into a series or personal attacks, which is both unnecessary and totally against forum rules.

Unfortunately the thread you posted turned into a series or personal attacks, which is both unnecessary and totally against forum rules.
Partly my fault. Sorry blueandwhite!

“I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.”

Stannis Baratheon

Can I just ask that you keep reporting offending posts please? Obviously the people that make the childish and abusive posts on these threads think they're in the majority, when if fact, they bore and annoy far more people than they realise. Bans will follow, if that's what it takes to stop the same people spoiling the football threads time and time again. Thanks.