Earthquake - Sheffield... and the rest of the UK 00:58 27 Feb

Bruno

wicked... clear as day now... lets hope there aren't further tremors as the one last night really did shake me up... i think this is only a small taste of whats to come in this dying world and civilization, we are on the brink of holy rapture and Armageddon reaching its peak on December 2012.

God help us...

have a great day... x

I know that last nights quake was a very scary for alot of people, and it was an experience they'd rather not have again.

But reading other's experiences and the things that went through their minds as it was happening, and what happened afterwards, has had me chuckling.. :hihi: :hihi:

Reading about people running round in the street in just their under crackers, and reading Raychul69's post about her thinking it was just the drawers under the bed when she doesn't even have drawers under the bed..:hihi: :hihi:..

Brilliant... :hihi:

wicked... clear as day now... lets hope there aren't further tremors as the one last night really did shake me up... i think this is only a small taste of whats to come in this dying world and civilization, we are on the brink of holy rapture and Armageddon reaching its peak on December 2012.

God help us...

have a great day... x

There's always one:rolleyes:

I have never seen such a ridiculous over reaction to such a minor incident.

I'm sure you could find more examples, if you look hard enough on here:hihi:

TBH. It woke me up with the thought "Oh, an earthquake", then I promptly fell back asleep.

Once again Mr Slick took it in the neck. I'd left him watching some crap t.v and when the earthquake hit, I stormed downstairs, flung the door open and screamed at him "What have you bloody done now?" He said "I think it was an earthquake!" I tutted, "Yeah right. Now go to bloody bed you drunken arse!"

Feel a bit silly now.

God help us...

have a great day... x

Just my luck - my bank loan finishes in November 2012. If the rapture came earlier, it could save me some dough:mad: