Bramall Lane - Where to Park?

Mrs H Solo

Why not park it in the penalty area that the away team will be defending then move it to the one at the other end of the pitch at half time. Will be quite safe as there it is very likely not much will happening there.

Well i guess if they would have done that at the valley it would have been safe?

3-0 was it?

Why not park it in the penalty area that the away team will be defending then move it to the one at the other end of the pitch at half time. Will be quite safe as there it is very likely not much will happening there.

Will I see you at the match on Saturday drinking your lager top with your little finger stuck out?

Much the same at the Valley?

Lets hope you don't do another disappearing act again if you get another pasting.

you wont be able to miss him on the away end. as far as london away support is concerned charltons on a par with orient and brentford.

I'll have you know, Brentford get a good, loyal following.

They haven't gone through the best of times, but they've got the best fanbase of any of the London clubs.