Do you hate Kerry Katona? Grrrrrrr

pinnacle

Kerry Katona...  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Kerry Katona...

• Love
    • Loath

well i find her to be one of the most down to earth stars out there,and if its about drugs n stuff then what about kate moss:confused:, how many of you have boycotted top shop cos you found her inresponsible..... thought not:mad:

i also think kate moss should not be doing adverts.There are many genuine nice respectable people who could take over these adverts.

It is not a good thing for our kids to see that these kind of people get more money in their line of work than a normal person gets for a full weeks work.And then they just use it to buy drugs.

Too much money not enough sense.

i also think kate moss should not be doing adverts.There are many genuine nice respectable people who could take over these adverts.

It is not a good thing for our kids to see that these kind of people get more money in their line of work than a normal person gets for a full weeks work.And then they just use it to buy drugs.

Too much money not enough sense.

completly agree:D

well i find her to be one of the most down to earth stars out there,and if its about drugs n stuff then what about kate moss:confused:, how many of you have boycotted top shop cos you found her inresponsible..... thought not:mad:

I agree, Kate Moss is also not a good role model for society.

However, she doesn't tend to get as many 'lines' to say in her adverts, and hence I don't find her quite as annoying.

PS I do boycott Top Shop, but not because of Kate Moss, because of the cr4p chavvy clothes (Plus the fact that since I'm a fairly beefy 6ft male their colours tend to clash with my eyes :) )

I agree, Kate Moss is also not a good role model for society.

However, she doesn't tend to get as many 'lines' to say in her adverts, and hence I don't find her quite as annoying.

PS I do boycott Top Shop, but not because of Kate Moss, because of the cr4p chavvy clothes (Plus the fact that since I'm a fairly beefy 6ft male their colours tend to clash with my eyes :) )

:hihi:, i too boycott topshop but only cos i thought i was a size ten/twelve till i tried their stuff on, walked out feeling like a hippo n vowing never to eat anything but celery again:confused:, gawd it emotionally traumatised me:D

just thought id add- it wont just be Kerry ****ona that does coke - i bet 90% of these 'decent down to earth' celebs are on the sherbet- guarantee it. I even heard that Vanessa Feltz has been known to known to do a few lines before a big awards ceremony or something,. I mean you surely dont believe that all these messed up celebs are that eloquent and hyper naturally do you???..... :rolleyes: without the sherbert to inflate their egos and confidence they would be miserable neurotic idiots

just thought id add- it wont just be Kerry ****ona that does coke - i bet 90% of these 'decent down to earth' celebs are on the sherbet- guarantee it. I even heard that Vanessa Feltz has been known to known to do a few lines before a big awards ceremony or something,. I mean you surely dont believe that all these messed up celebs are that eloquent and hyper naturally do you???..... :rolleyes: without the sherbert to inflate their egos and confidence they would be miserable neurotic idiots

Cocaine is an epidemic in the UK. I bet a good percentage of the Sheffield Forum have dabbled at some point, or at least know people who do.

Archived