Do you hate Kerry Katona? Grrrrrrr

Kerry Katona...  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Kerry Katona...

• Love
    • Loath

Kerry does enough slagging off of everyone else who do not defend themselves.

Unlike jordan who does.

She puts herself in the lime light so people will have an opinion of her.

yes she may well do that but through the media where other people are aware of her remarks and can retaliate but choose not too, on here she cannot retaliate.... there is a difference

yes she may well do that but through the media where other people are aware of her remarks and can retaliate but choose not too, on here she cannot retaliate.... there is a difference

As I understand it, she is quite welcome to register on this forum, and post as many witty comebacks as she cares to.

full marks xxruthxx for sticking up for someone when everyone is holding a differing view, I try not to judge people especially on where they do their shopping, I wouldn't like to say anyone is vile, unless they had done someone harm, I try and 'live and let live' there are worse people to criticise perhaps she hasn't had good role models in her life

I saw her on the cover of OK or something the other week wearing a fake shocked expression with the headline 'Ooops! Pregnant again!' - argh so tacky!!

As I understand it, she is quite welcome to register on this forum, and post as many witty comebacks as she cares to.

but she does not know about it :confused:

I doubt that she'd really care what a few people in Sheffield think of her on a forum! She's had loads of negative press about the Iceland thing etc, she must know what the public's perception is...

I feel a bit sorry for the kid. She had a truly dreadful mother and she's yet another victim of the pop music industry where you get chewed up and spat out at a young age.

I have to say she never pretends to be anything other than 'a bit chavvy', unlike said 'Posh' who is about as posh as a bag of offal pieces from Jack Fulton ;) Likewise Jordan is tacky and knows she is, and never pretends otherwise - I've more time for that than the ones who pretend to have 'class' like that vile Cheryl Tweedy (or in fact, most of Girls Aloud), even if they are horrible orange skinned monsters.

She does screech too much though ;)

That doesn't usually stop her from spouting about something though does it? Ignorance is no defence.

Anyway I think most of the people on here are simply expressing an opinion on her, they aren't accusing her of anything (other than causing me to break multiple TV's of course :) ).

She proudly usues the media to her own advantage, and I'm sure she has an agent or some other minion trawling the press (if they're good they'd also trawl the web) for any juicy articles on her from which she can gain another 5 seconds exposure, and keep her dimly burning star lit for another few nanoseconds.

I feel a bit sorry for the kid. She had a truly dreadful mother and she's yet another victim of the pop music industry where you get chewed up and spat out at a young age.

I have to say she never pretends to be anything other than 'a bit chavvy', unlike said 'Posh' who is about as posh as a bag of offal pieces from Jack Fulton ;) Likewise Jordan is tacky and knows she is, and never pretends otherwise - I've more time for that than the ones who pretend to have 'class' like that vile Cheryl Tweedy (or in fact, most of Girls Aloud), even if they are horrible orange skinned monsters.

She does screech too much though ;)

well said.... whenever i have seen her on tv she has never protrayed herself to be anything other than what she is and to me that is not fake

I think the problem with kerry is that her mouth is too big.

She has had a bad past but so many other people have and do not act like her.

She talks about other people all the time you can just see what kind of person she is without knowing any of her actions has you can with many people without even knowing anything about them.

i do feel sorry for her with her past but she is a person who i just dislike same as if she saw or knew me she may not like me too.

I think the problem with kerry is that her mouth is too big.

She has had a bad past but so many other people have and do not act like her.

She talks about other people all the time you can just see what kind of person she is without knowing any of her actions has you can with many people without even knowing anything about them.

i do feel sorry for her with her past but she is a person who i just dislike same as if she saw or knew me she may not like me too.

Exactly, so many see "I have a bad past" as an excuse to behave badly. Rather than trying to make their lives better. Her drug addiction is put down to her bad past, rather than the fact she hasnt got the willpower to stop

I don't know if somebody has already mentioned this because I can not be bothered to read through but:

She has just been voted the most annoying 'celebrity' in some pointless poll.