Do you hate Kerry Katona? Grrrrrrr

Kerry Katona...  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Kerry Katona...

• Love
    • Loath

No, I don't hate her .. why should I?

She makes money from what she does, just like the rest of us.

No, I don't hate her .. why should I?

She makes money from what she does, just like the rest of us.

But unlike the rest of us she can't be bothered to pay her taxes

its the people who buy the mags and papers that i hate. makes me think why is this person in the paper, what have they ever done thats interesting?

And then adds insult to injury by getting a £15,000 makeover.

Does that mean the taxman legally owns her breasts? :hihi:

Would anyone here be prepared to put kerry over their knee and spank her bottom? If not then perhaps they should keep quiet.

i think people should just leave her alone,yes she smokes and drinks during pregnancy but so do countless other mothers and people who do smoke know how hard it is to give up... maybe they should not be using her on the iceland ads but she has been through so much crap in her life maybe she needs support and not shouting down all the time.... i for one like her and think she is an excellent mother

So Do loads of other people but they don't expect the nation to feel sorry for them whilst making money off their "problems" from trashy magazines! then act suprise when people can't stand them! If she wants to sort herself out then Get a REAL JOB! and stop trying to cling on to being a "Celebrity" when she doesn't do F All in the Entertainment business of any note!

I quite like her, I just think she has had some bad press. She had an awful upbringing, then she found fame through her own hard work, married one of the most eligible bachelors of the time, had two kids with him and then he goes off and has an affair. Can you really blame her for going of the rails a bit. Everyone deals with things in thier own way. Not saying hers is the right way, but for her it obviously was. Give her some slack, if you have never had problems like hers you don't know how she feels. :rant:

What hard work was that then?, Leaving a Pop band before they were successfull!, Marrying a Popstar and living off him for a few years, or living of Now and OK magazine and T.V Interviews where all she does is moan about her mum, or her "problems" which are self inflicted! No one forces anyone to do Coke! She's a Joke and Will be bitter and twisted when she gets older and the entertainment business finally get bored of her!

I doubt that she'd really care what a few people in Sheffield think of her on a forum! She's had loads of negative press about the Iceland thing etc, she must know what the public's perception is...

I'm Pretty sure that it's not just the Members of Sheffield Forum that can't stand her! The Results of the poll just some it up! If she was obviously a good person or had been successfull in any worthwhile shape or form the results probably would have been reversed!

All she is it an Ordinary person who just happens to be known to thr british public mainly because she sells her 'stories' to keep herself in the limelight refuses to go back to the obscurity she came from and have to actually work for a living like the rest of us!