Do you hate Kerry Katona? Grrrrrrr

Kerry Katona...  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Kerry Katona...

• Love
    • Loath

Am i the only person that just has to either mute the sound or instantly turn it over when she appears on my TV?

Jesus she annoys me and dont get me started on her spanish onion headed husband.

I dont shop in iceland (the shop before you start :hihi:) very often but the fact that they see fit to use this vile woman in their ads is enough to ensure i dont go back there.

And as for Celebrity Mother of the year!!!!!!!

Rant over

Go away Ms Katona you work is done

I'm not sure I understand her actually. I read somewhere the other day that she was still smoking and drinking during her pregnancy yet she is on adverts appealing to mothers to shop somewhere. Surely they would use someone who was portrayed as a good mother to advertise their shop than someone who is shown not to be (i'm not saying that she is or isn't a bad parent by the way).

i only watch Kerry on limited occasions - usually those where she's on a beach somewhere :D

She admitted in a magazine article that her and a friend used to use the iceland stuff as munchies when they were stoned......

This woman really is the lowest form of human life

Its so obvious the only reason she pops more children out that ur average slapper is cause she belives it will keep her stable!!! What a reason to have a child!!

I fully agree about the Iceland adverts, why the hell on earth are they using her to give out a family image when she is openly a druggie piece of trash???

And the way she tries to suck up to other disgusting celebs like Jordan is untrue!!!!!!!!!

She needs sterilising :rant: :rant:

i think people should just leave her alone,yes she smokes and drinks during pregnancy but so do countless other mothers and people who do smoke know how hard it is to give up... maybe they should not be using her on the iceland ads but she has been through so much crap in her life maybe she needs support and not shouting down all the time.... i for one like her and think she is an excellent mother

Ugh Kerry Katona.

She's a walking illustration of why not to try cocaine.

This woman really is the lowest form of human life

Its so obvious the only reason she pops more children out that ur average slapper is cause she belives it will keep her stable!!! What a reason to have a child!!

I fully agree about the Iceland adverts, why the hell on earth are they using her to give out a family image when she is openly a druggie, manic, sex mad, needy piece of trash???

And the way she tries to suck up to other disgusting celebs like Jordan is untrue!!!!!!!!!

She needs sterilising :rant: :rant:

Whilst I agree with much of what you say about this foul vaccuous woman, don't be too quick to dismiss 'sex mad' as a negative trait.

:)

i think people should just leave her alone,yes she smokes and drinks during pregnancy but so do countless other mothers and people who do smoke know how hard it is to give up... maybe they should not be using her on the iceland ads but she has been through so much crap in her life maybe she needs support and not shouting down all the time.... i for one like her and think she is an excellent mother

Have you just read what you've actually written? You said you thought she was a GOOD mother. As for the "crap" she's been thru she's brought most of it on all by herself.

Ugh Kerry Katona.

She's a walking illustration of why not to try cocaine.

Indeed. Cocaine can do without the likes of her associating herself with it.

Yea, she tried the patches but it left a mark.. Obviously any good mother knows it's a much better idea to risk the health of your unborn child then the posibility of having a small mark somewhere.

:rolleyes: