Do you hate Kerry Katona? Grrrrrrr

Kerry Katona...  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Kerry Katona...

• Love
    • Loath

Have you just read what you've actually written? You said you thought she was a GOOD mother. As for the "crap" she's been thru she's brought most of it on all by herself.

i never said she was a good mother i said she was an excellent mother and compered to some of the mothers ive seen in sheffield she is. i live right next door to a pub and its amazing ho many kids spend their entire evening there whilst thier mothers get slowly pi xxed out of their brains.... ive not said she aint bought her problems on herself but just like britney spears she has been hounded for making mistakes and not being able to cope... how i would hate a freind like some of the people on her who when things go wrong revert to back stabbing and bullying rather than supporting:mad:

Why do Iceland use her on the adverts? My goodness, it's not rocket science.

Who are Iceland's core customers? :roll:

How annoying is she she makes the iceland adverts look so tacky.

You should have put a poll on this i am sure not many would like her.I took an instant dislike to her not even knowing she was on drugs or anything about her really.

she just seems very false and catty to me.

Who are Iceland's core customers? :roll:

People who can't cook presumably?

£30 a gram. Frozen.

Is that with or without the prawns? ;)

Is that with or without the prawns? ;)

The health and safety inspectorate removed Prawns from Iceland after finding them to have high concentration levels of MDMA.

I think despite all her downfalls she has a couple of great assetts.

She is one of the few people who I find truly annoying, So much so that when I hear her dulcet tones I reach for the TV remote, or a housebrick; whichever is closer.

Luckily her star is fading, and Currys are getting less of my custom. :hihi:

I'm so over KK. She is pregnant again and she actually said, "having ababy is a good idea at the moment because it will keep me away fromt he drugs and booze while I'm pregnant!" What kind of attitude is that?! And yeah,bloody iceland adverts!