Sheffield Forum: The Future

and hopefully I'll be dead (or sectioned) :P

In the future, people who are sectioned may demand internet access as part of their human rights.

Worry not young fella, I have already formally requested a 'Sectioned Section' for such events.;):)

And there will be no roads into sheffield city centre, they will have been abolished by the council in favour of using the Hovertram.

Ah how we laughed at that suggestion nearly a year ago! But having just seen the latest council report entitled "Transport In Sheffield; The Future" that post seems curiously prophetic now......

and hopefully I'll be dead

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Only 9 years to go dear, not long to wait now:D

It will probably be in polish.

Not many brits will be using it, as we will have all moved to a country that has serious connection speeds.

We like to claim we are one of the most advanced countries in the world, yet some third world countries have better and quicker comms infrastructure than what England has to offer, and cheaper standards of living.

For the amount we pay BT and all the other Comms companies you would think they would be upgrading the system, instead they just upgrade the exchange and run it on 30-40 year old cables.

It will be basil and jabbers entertaining the imigrants.

jabbers will have a post count larger than most of the population of the northern hemishere & the moon together

It's the future so we'll all be wearing shiny silver jumpsuits while we dictate our posts to the interbots before eating our lunchpills and nipping down to Meadowhall City in the hovercar :D

It's the future so we'll all be wearing shiny silver jumpsuits while we dictate our posts to the interbots before eating our lunchpills and nipping down to Meadowhall City in the hovercar :D

not shinypurple jumpsuits?

:huh:

so silver shinny jumpsuits....sounds like medieval england knights lol.......

not shinypurple jumpsuits?

:huh:

Tch :rolleyes:

You should know that the shinypurple ones are for "fun" only & you'd get arrested and send to the MacDonalds Prison For Norty Boys if you were to wear one in public :P

The year is 2017, the forum is still going strong and the online population has exploded to over 90,000. Where do you see yourself, still posting? Will Slim have finally pulled? What will the forum be like?

So, over to you.

Wil probably of been banned long before then

Maybe a certain lady mite give in to my persistant passes and run into my arms with a big smile and open arms then she may decide to take my housework on a more permanant basis :o

who knows no one but God

As for Slim he is waiting for Fuel bar in town to re open before he pulls again :)

Can just see it now.... unofficial forum meet - prague 24th-26th oct :D

Unfortunately, I hope I will be married off by then so the organising wont be done myself. Let's hope for the forum's sake someone will step in once I hang up my planning apron :)

I'm sure my eldest would be happy to follow in your shoes now he knows the format!!

;)

Good luck with the wedding plans!! :P

Mobile phones will be so advanced that thousands of people will be using SF whilst on the move. However, this will have the effect of increasing the rate of traffic accidents in Sheffield as some posters walk into oncoming traffic or crash their cars whilst LOLing and PMSLing as they furtively surf whilst at the wheel. However, fortunately the computers in cars will be so advanced that when they hit someone or crash they will automatically start a new thread about it on SF giving the location and time.