Tips for a happier bus journey - Bus Passengers Read

yep, iv done the maths, i have a nice clean car, its cheap to run, its mine and mine only, and it will opperate 24/7 365 days per year, you see it gets me to work for 5am, or home at 5 am, as working shifts the bus aint even an option. by the way, global warming is a fasionable fad, the world is cleaner now than ever!!!

My favourite has to be "catapult" Game play tip,,,,,sit with the parking break on and foot on acelorator,then as a contender makes his way down the playing area (isle) quickly flick the break off and its game on,,the aim is to have them sprawledout on the back seat.

A variation of this called "Russian Roulette" is a little more skillfull.

Dump all the air while at terminus thus applying the broms brake,be sure not to engage parking brake,,,with your foot flat to flloor allow the air to build up,,the looser is the one that isnt standing after the broms brake kicks back in,,,,,enjoy:hihi:

Passengers can join in by saying what skill level they want to be entered for.

A favorite pastime which gives hours of amusment is to study the 'customers' (a new fangled title for bus users) facial expression when they board and that is to see if their lips move as I am convinced that a number of Sheffield folk are ventriloquists and if a customer actually smiles then you really have to be on your guard.LOL.

A favorite pastime which gives hours of amusment is to study the 'customers' (a new fangled title for bus users) facial expression when they board and that is to see if their lips move as I am convinced that a number of Sheffield folk are ventriloquists and if a customer actually smiles then you really have to be on your guard.LOL.

what annoys me is when ive left my crystal ball at home and my mind reading ablity is playing up.

People who travel by car have less sick days than public transport users. Fact. Buses are a haven for diseases. The car is king.

The only advantage with public transport used to be that it was cheaper. This is not the case now. It's often cheaper for 3+ people to get a cab.

If the environmental nazis want to encourage public transport use, the cost of it has to minimal. The answer is not to price car ownership out of the reach of ordinary people, but to encourage people onto buses, by cheap, dare I say subsidised fares, but then 'global warming' is just an excuse to raise taxes Discuss.