Tips for a happier bus journey - Bus Passengers Read

The kn*bhead bus driver on the bus I just got off managed to throw an elderly lady the length of the bus. He just couldn't wait for her to sit down. She's 82, on warfarin and has bled profusely. I hope he slips in her blood and breaks his ignorant neck.:rant:

Some elderly passengers CAN'T move quickly to find a seat so more consideration should be given to them.

Some people have mentioned about the heating, ie, on in summer and off in winter.

Staff training will be required for that, so I assume you all will be happy without your buses for a week while the drivers get trained on "operating the heaters"

Why do staff need training to switch a heater on or off?

Are they so lacking in intelligence.........?

Nearly as lacking as posters who can't see a wind-up/joke when it smacks them in the nose!

I think most posters on this thread realised that it was a 'wind-up/joke', it's just that it was not really funny, nor too exaggerated; with most of the silly things said about poor driving and service standards, unfortunately being true.

I agree, its too close to the truth. :rolleyes:

I often wonder why bus drivers feel the need to pull up to with 1 inch of the vehicle in front of them?! There's plenty of times when I think they're going to crash right into someone. And when waiting in traffic, the vehicle in front will move forward by 2/3 inches and then a buzzer goes off in the bus drivers head, that says he must close that enourmous gap by breaking, then stopping in a jerking manner 3/4 times - arrggg!! I wish they'd stop its sooo annoying.

And why dont they ever actually check the weekly/monthly passes? I feel like just keEping an old one anD just using that! lol it'd save some money seeing as though most drivers never check them!

i wish i could afford a car, but then that would mean driving along side the buses!! CAN'T WIN!!

Buses are good. I'm an expert at deciding which seathalf I can half sit on and half be in the aisle, and getting up before they force me out the way! I can teach these life-skills if anyones serious about trying a bus, make it quick you're only 10 years behind ! ha ha haaa

Cant agree more,it would have been better if the OP included things that have not been tried before on the forum when attempting to create such a thread,of which there are many of this kind on here. 0/10 for this one

You haven't been registered long enough to know the forum to say that, I've been on two years longer and know I'm not qualified in that.