Tips for a happier bus journey - Bus Passengers Read

You forgot the one about if you don't have exact fare then walk

it's not a cash desk.

Samc

You have raised 2 excellent points, however not too sure how popular that would be with the passengers. They often moan enough as it is.

Its not a cash desk - BANG ON, WELL SAID :thumbsup: so passengers, correct fare !!!!

All the tips given by the OP will shortly be obsolete.

The management of the First have decided that the best way to run the buses to timetable - and to cut out all the customer complaints - is simply NOT to pick up passengers any more!

They will be introducing this new regime in the New Year, so we'd all better practice walking before then :hihi:

Thanks for your support.

Think they are reasonable tips, for for the person who said, the driver is responsible for safety.

OK then, how long is reasonable for someone to get sat down? Sometimes if a driver pulls away sharply, the passenger falls into a seat anyway (problem solved, passenger in seat :thumbsup:)

Bus sets off

I didnt give you my support, you put somone else's caption in as my quote, you have anything BUT my support, plus i know you arent a real bus driver....youre a poor attempt at a troll. either that or you'll shortly be looking for a new job outside of the public sector with an attitude like that.:)

MM

The quality of trolls on SheffieldForum is deteriorating badly. Go and look up Commander's work. He uses a "I'm a government intelligence officer who knows what's really going on in our streets" gimmick and works it like a Chris Morris character. The OP here is barely worth a 3/10 however. :(

And for all the car and motorcycle owners out there....remember that for a bus driver it is MANOEUVRE, SIGNAL AND MIRROR......in that order......so if you get into an accident its your fault. :heyhey:

No it's not....

It's pull out right now cos' I want to and my bus is bigger than your car