Alphabet Zoo Playcentre at Meadowhall

Alphabet zoo play area closed down :rolleyes:

Not surprised, was a manky place and with all the new competition from decent play centres it was a matter of time. No investment=fail...

wow, phone the sun newspaper

No need for such petulance...

it was open yesterday, did it shut today?

Aww thats a shame...my daughter loves it there. I was planning on having her party there in March...back to the drawing board!

Must say, that the staff have always been brill there and its never too busy, unlike some of the other play areas.....which is probably why its closed :(

Strange, this place phoned me two days ago asking if I wished to advertise there?

I wonder if it was a last ditch attempt to get some revenue, good job I didnt take them up on it.:rolleyes:

They've had a good run and the owners will have made a tidy profit over the years.

i didn't know about this quite shocked

Edited by cll23

They've had a good run and the owners will have made a tidy profit over the years.

its actually on its 3rd owners and they renovated it and made very good effort its been best over these last few years while they have owned it .

Edited by cll23

yea went bankrupt today.... Hullaballoos is good for partys its in Highgreen 01142848921

Definitely true.

Gutted, I had my daughter's party booked there in 3 weeks, lost £150.

New owners did actually try very hard, and the place wasn't anywhere near as bad as some on here say. But I never went until they'd had the recent refurb.