Alphabet Zoo Playcentre at Meadowhall

My boys both had birthday parties at alphabet zoo they where always great. I think it is/was way better then some play areas.

And manky ,you wanna see manky try looking at the pirate ships toilets it is discusting there.And I think party's there are over priced and entertainment crap,my husband paid for our kids to go there for halloween last yr. And was really disappointed in it as where the children

My bold: You are in competition with EVERY playcentre in Sheffield, surely one less is much better business for you?? :huh:

The only respect you have is for the money that these poor children's parents will be forking out to you what they've lost out at another place. :rant: If you had any respect for anyone you wouldn't be advertising your "fantastic" place at the same time as announcing the sad closure of someone else's livelihood!

well said hun ,it annoys me when all people see is a chance to get there place promoted never mind like you say a wonderful place has been shut down.A place which im sure for many of us will most of us will have fond memories of. I know I have many as a mum of 3 x

Strange, this place phoned me two days ago asking if I wished to advertise there?

I wonder if it was a last ditch attempt to get some revenue, good job I didnt take them up on it.:rolleyes:

Yep! phoned us aswell :confused:

Look if your fave shop closed down would it stop you going to another??? what has happened has happened cant change it x:(

No you can't change it, what gets me how people seem not to give a toss about others and have absolutely no tact when posting. Imagine it was your business down the gutter. I'm sure you'd not be so quick in advertising another company to take on your lost business???

well said hun ,it annoys me when all people see is a chance to get there place promoted never mind like you say a wonderful place has been shut down.A place which im sure for many of us will most of us will have fond memories of. I know I have many as a mum of 3 x

It really gets to me Charlie. Like you said there will be many people upset adults and kids alike. Yes we all have to make a living but have some respect, would they still do it if god forbid the owners had died or some other tragic event happened? :rant:

Not a good business move by Hullaballoos at all, in fact i'd go as far as saying they'd perhaps maybe made things worse for themselves.:roll:

:suspect: everyone is takin this to far now :confused:

:suspect: everyone is takin this to far now :confused:

Why is everyone taking it too far? People are upset by your comments which is only natural, they perhaps are close with the people at Alphabet Zoo so take offence to what you are posting.

By looking at your previous posts you clearly work for Hullaballoos so that shows you weren't starting the thread with care, only for what you could gain from it. :nono:

Why is everyone taking it too far? People are upset by your comments which is only natural, they perhaps are close with the people at Alphabet Zoo so take offence to what you are posting.

By looking at your previous posts you clearly work for Hullaballoos so that shows you weren't starting the thread with care, only for what you could gain from it. :nono:

Your right slippy and I agree with you to:). A little to late hullabaloos if you ask me ,shame on you.:rant:

I dont work for hullaballoos but im a big fan and get involved with events and so on.... Hullaballoos did not start this thread i did out of shock ,, i hav been to alphabet zoo many times myself and i do feel for them.... Hullaballoos is a good place and they do alot for the local people plus charity work, so what if they advertise..

I take it you are close to the owners of AZ....

Its time to move on alphabet has gone for now they have had a good run nothing lasts forever .

Please do not bicker or this thread will be closed. thank you.

I dont work for hullaballoos but im a big fan and get involved with events and so on.... Hullaballoos did not start this thread i did out of shock ,, i hav been to alphabet zoo many times myself and i do feel for them.... Hullaballoos is a good place and they do alot for the local people plus charity work, so what if they advertise..

I take it you are close to the owners of AZ....

Its time to move on alphabet has gone for now they have had a good run nothing lasts forever .

teegie

Total Posts: 31 Hi

I work @ Hullaballoos in High Green, we do childrens parties we do say a min of 12 BUT we we can fix things around to suit small parties..

I'm sorry, does that not clearly state that you DO work for Hullaballoos???:huh:

ooops!!! do and don't are similar words though