Alphabet Zoo Playcentre at Meadowhall

teegie

Total Posts: 31 Hi

I work @ Hullaballoos in High Green, we do childrens parties we do say a min of 12 BUT we we can fix things around to suit small parties..

I'm sorry, does that not clearly state that you DO work for Hullaballoos???:huh:

DID work for Hulla...... :).

This is a real shame, the owners really did put everything into this place ut I'm guessing there was too much competition from places like Monkey Business and there were a few problems like location, unpredictible opening hours eg you have to leave early if someone has booked a party on a certain night, also coffee was a bit nasty - would rather pay more and get something nice.

If the owners are reading - don't give up on your dream, your parties and entertainment were fab why don't you open up a place especially for childrens entertainment shows - something different and fun and quirky with discos and games- playcentres are old hat.

Best of Luck guys

:)

ooops!!! do and don't are similar words though

:) so are did and dont xx:hihi:

Something doesn't seem to add up here. You start a thread to inform SF users that AZ has closed down as the title suggests it is about AZ. Then you come on to advertise Hullaballoos. Then say you did work for them.....Although you're still promoting them on other threads as well as this one.

What's in it for you?? Also Hullaballoos is a SF member posting advertisements on here, why not let them do it themselves?? Or are both in your name to tout business??? :huh:

Something doesn't seem to add up here. You start a thread to inform SF users that AZ has closed down as the title suggests it is about AZ. Then you come on to advertise Hullaballoos. Then say you did work for them.....Although you're still promoting them on other threads as well as this one.

What's in it for you?? Also Hullaballoos is a SF member posting advertisements on here, why not let them do it themselves?? Or are both in your name to tout business??? :huh:

Good work inspector slippy,ha we know your game hullaballoos:suspect:

Mwahahahaha

I knew it! Oh dear do Hulla really have to sink this low to get business? Things must be bad! Tut tut tut :nono:

To be fair Hullaballoos didnt close Alphabet Zoo down, and what are parents ment to do tell the kids they cant have a party anymore...... Hullaballoos is a clean, Good play area and and they are offering parents a discount so parents and kids wont loose out.....:roll:

My bold - Jesus Christ everyone nobody has died. If Hullaballoos want to tout for business what's wrong with that, its just business?

Say they don't tout their business, is it going to bring back Alphabet Zoo? NO. Yes its sad but there is no need for a period of mourning. Hullaballoos is offering a discount here so that hopefully kids can still have a party, but if you'd rather let your grief get in the way.....come on don't look a gift horse in the mouth and stop the slagging.

My bold - Jesus Christ everyone nobody has died. If Hullaballoos want to tout for business what's wrong with that, its just business?

Say they don't tout their business, is it going to bring back Alphabet Zoo? NO. Yes its sad but there is no need for a period of mourning. Hullaballoos is offering a discount here so that hopefully kids can still have a party, but if you'd rather let your grief get in the way.....come on don't look a gift horse in the mouth and stop the slagging.

I didn't say anyone had died did I? Yes it maybe "just business", but i'm sure if it were you put out of business you'd not be best pleased by inconsiderate people posting that they'll take over where you lost out! The majority of posters on this thread agree that it wasn't tactful for teegie to come on here to inform us of the closure of AZ but at the same time tout for business and to show not one bit of concern to anyone at AZ, we're all in bad times at the minute and I think in this day and age to show not one bit of respect is disgusting! Just using it as an excuse to advertise.

I have nothing to do with anyone at Alphabet Zoo either, my children visit a range of playcentres during the year so I have no preference to one particular centre. So there is no so called "grief" involved either.

Gift horse! :loopy:

I see looking at your profile page you have a business based in Chapeltown, maybe you're also friendly with the other members of Hullaballoos on here. I'm not slagging off anyone either, just noticing that lots of "members" are closely connected with Hullaballos and are bigging it up for their friend or family! :huh:

Can you please quote me where where I have done the "slagging"?

I didn't say anyone had died did I? Yes it maybe "just business", but i'm sure if it were you put out of business you'd not be best pleased by inconsiderate people posting that they'll take over where you lost out! The majority of posters on this thread agree that it wasn't tactful for teegie to come on here to inform us of the closure of AZ but at the same time tout for business and to show not one bit of concern to anyone at AZ, we're all in bad times at the minute and I think in this day and age to show not one bit of respect is disgusting! Just using it as an excuse to advertise.

I have nothing to do with anyone at Alphabet Zoo either, my children visit a range of playcentres during the year so I have no preference to one particular centre. So there is no so called "grief" involved either.

Gift horse! :loopy:

I see looking at your profile page you have a business based in Chapeltown, maybe you're also friendly with the other members of Hullaballoos on here. I'm not slagging off anyone either, just noticing that lots of "members" are closely connected with Hullaballos and are bigging it up for their friend or family! :huh:

Can you please quote me where where I have done the "slagging"?

Hmmm, you took my post very personally, even though it was teegie I quoted and I didn't aim it at any particular forummer. Did it hit a nerve? I think you need to have a lie down or have a cup of tea.

Thanks for looking at my profile. I don't have a business at Chapeltown, but there is a scuba diving club there that I go to, I live at Wincobank, my kids have been to Alphabet Zoo and Jungle Mania but never Hullaballoos, and so I don't know anybody at Hullaballoos. You made a lot of assumptions there.

What happens when an airline goes bust, thousands of people disrupted, hundreds of jobs lost? The other airlines step in to pick up the pieces and fly people home, its just the way of the world, no need to go all Argie Bargie over it.

Oh and the Gift Horse :loopy: fine go to Jungle Mania, Monkeyland whatever it is or Hydra Kidz instead.

Edited by mj.scuba

As the previous warning about bickering seems to have passed everybody by unheeded... closing.

what are the prices

---------- Post added 06-06-2013 at 20:29 ----------

how much is it