Loose Women

hazel

You all missed a treat today, all the saggy maggies were telling the public what underwear they wear, Gloria hunniford revealed she doesn't wear anything. It knocked me sick. and I bet I have nightmares.

Did they mention what their original hair colour is while they were at it:hihi:

Is this the most soul destroying ,up the wall crawling , hair ripping out program ever to be shown on T.V.

The four mutton dressed as Lamb panelists cackle and gaggle through every mind numbing event that can be discussed any where on Earth.

Especially Janet Street Porter who some how thinks that she is a cut above every other human being on the Planet .

The coy looks ,the skirt hitches, combined with the eye fluttering embarrassment when the the latest male heart throb sticks himself in their midst makes me throw the cat at the telly .

I wholeheartedly agree with you. The only problem is I don't have a cat.

You all missed a treat today, all the saggy maggies were telling the public what underwear they wear, Gloria hunniford revealed she doesn't wear anything. It knocked me sick. and I bet I have nightmares.

That's a good name for them, Saggy Maggies :hihi:

Ugh the thought of those gorgons with their wobbly jowls, spaniels ears, and other bits flapping around is enough to knock anyone sick :gag: