What would it take for you to have an affair?

I would never have an affair. I never felt the need to have one. I was 18, she was 15...we've been married 43 years next month. We didn't "mess"about prior to our marriage.

We've had 3 lovely kids together.....we have wonderful grandchildren....we have always trusted each other implicitly. How can one betray a loved one like that?

Were we lucky? Well we faced the good and bad times together as true partners.

We both have had our differences as time went by, but those times pale into insignificance at our stage in life.

She's the best thing I have ever had in my life. I don't say it nearly as often as I should, but I love her to bits.

I sincerely hope you too find the same happiness in your lives.

I would never have an affair. I never felt the need to have one. I was 18, she was 15...we've been married 43 years next month. We didn't "mess"about prior to our marriage.

We've had 3 lovely kids together.....we have wonderful grandchildren....we have always trusted each other implicitly. How can one betray a loved one like that?

Were we lucky? Well we faced the good and bad times together as true partners.

We both have had our differences as time went by, but those times pale into insignificance at our stage in life.

She's the best thing I have ever had in my life. I don't say it nearly as often as I should, but I love her to bits.

I sincerely hope you too find the same happiness in your lives.

That is lovely.

You have both truly found your sole mates.

I wish you both every happiness together forever.

I thought I had found mine but it wasn't to be.

If my partner was unfaithful, and I found out about it (as in the cheaters example) there wouldn't be a relationship for me to be unfaithful in. No question.

To have an affair I would have to have serious doubts about the relationship I was in and have no self esteem what so ever. I can completely identify with the ladies who posted above about destructive relatioships.

I am however so in love and happy with my man that even if Gerrard Butler asked me for an affair in his Spartan outfit I would say no!