Giant new Tesco on Spital Hill / Saville Street.

If you forget about the misserable smelly idiots that drive the things for a minute then I have nothing against the looser cruiser. I do have a problem with the pointless stretches of bus lane they have installed everywhere.

Hey! Less of the 'miserable'. They love it. And so they should, the money they're on. Who's bleeding paying for it eh? No wonder Corporation's going down the pan.

Hey! Less of the 'miserable'. They love it. And so they should, the money they're on. Who's bleeding paying for it eh? No wonder Corporation's going down the pan.

I wondered how long that place could last selling vodka for 50p. Still, can't really blame the stinky bus drivers, it's not their fault the busses are so expensive the 16year old Corp fans can not longer afford to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

So who is more excited than me about the opening of this new Tesco!!?? :hihi: The last time I was this pumped was when Michael Jackson came to the Don Valley Stadium on the HIStory tour :D Ok tell you the truth im only really excited about the Tesco opening as there is going to be a Krispy Kreme Cabinet inside it! Meaning I could satisfy my Doughnut cravings almost any time of the day 7 days a week;)