Dilemma ... should I tell on an adulterer?

i wouldnt say they are friends of mine, just aquaintences. Its just so annoying watching her walk all over him ......... then again, he doesnt help himself, i wish sometimes he'd just grow a pair and tell her to get in line (shes a real mouthy beech) ....... I suppose i'll sit back and wait for the fireworks ......... i do feel sorry for the bloke tho

i think i will stay out of it ....... in fact i KNOW I'm going to stay clear .... but wouldnt you want to know? How would you feel if ... when you did find out ... you realise EVERYONE else already knew? ....... isnt it just plain cruel?

No, I wouldn't want to know. Ever. As you don't know them that well, keep well out of it.

I've been on both sides of this coin, and they're both crap. Interference makes it worse. If you HAVE to do something, then talk to her; leave him alone.

Life's never black and white; what's happening might suit the pair of them. Plus, you might not know everything that is going on at home.

She sounds like a right horny bitch

And this is relevant, how? :loopy:

You could have a word with his wife, tell her about the damage she may be creating. ..otherwise keep stum.

stay out of it.let them sort it them selves.the truth always eventually come out.what goes around comes around.charlie

She sounds like a right horny bitch

^^^ Thats awful :o:hihi:

There has got to be something wrong with the husband ! Maybe spending too much time at work and not giving enough attention to his wife causing her to have an affair. Id get the wife to admit to her husband what the problem is even if it is that he is crap in bed etc then they might be able to sort it out ! :D

Why not ring up the bloke she's having it off with and offering yourself up for a three some?

If his wife's a bit of a goer have you thought about having a crack at her yourself?

QUALITY:thumbsup:

send an anonymous note to him if you want to tell him but don't want to get involved.

Anonymously - if you feel compelled as a friend.

I seem to think we've recently been here before, a different OP but a similar story - a woman apparently doing the dirty and a concerned acquaintance wanting to interfere and set the unsuspecting and innocent husband straight ... :suspect:

I'll reiterate what I said then, keep out of it, no-one knows what goes on between two people in a relationship. You have no idea whether he knows or not, he may be complaisant in this affair for his own reasons ... many people have extremely convoluted (sex) lives.

No one likes a grass ... you could end up with egg on your face.