Strange shop on West Street.

'Bud'?? It's a whole new language.:loopy:

Personally I would rather come accross neither group and I suspect most people (perhaps not on here but in society generally) feel the same.

Sweeping generalisations, holier than thou judgmental pronouncements, and arrogance in the belief of being 'The Vox Populi'.......

maybe you should go into politics slim. :|

Sweeping generalisations, holier than thou judgmental pronouncements, and arrogance in the belief of being 'The Vox Populi'.......

maybe you should go into politics slim. :|

Are you saying that the majority of the population of the UK are PRO drugs. I don't think so. Remember Sheffield forum is not a representative sample of the country as a whole.

i don't know' headshop' and 'bud' either.

i can have a good guess from the nature of the thread but only a guess. go on enlighten us clean folks!

i don't know' headshop' and 'bud' either.

i can have a good guess from the nature of the thread but only a guess. go on enlighten us clean folks!

"heads" was the late 60s term for hippies (sort of) and so a "headshop" is a hippyshop.

"bud" is generally used these days to mean marijuana - though more speciflcaly the actually bud of the plant.

I'm sure that will help the debate along a little...

Are you saying that the majority of the population of the UK are PRO drugs. I don't think so. Remember Sheffield forum is not a representative sample of the country as a whole.
the vast majority of the country are certainly not pro drugs. however that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a serious rethink about drug laws and the way they affect people.

there are hundreds of people in this city who are basically hard working, responsible adults who choose to take something as a 'mood lifter' at the weekend when they out. these people aren't criminals and its ludicrous to make them so for their choice of intoxicant.

drugs can kill. then again so can water if used irresponsibly. prohibition historically has never worked and its not working now. the country is awash with drugs. isn't it about time we faced up to the reality rather than keep fooling ourselves that everythings ok?

People don't enter a life of crime so they can buy some white lightning do they?

erm,yes :confused: You obviously have not heard of alchoholism :confused:

no. but someone having a gram of coke or a few pills at the weekend is a world away from murdering or raping someone.

i understand you are a policeman? you better than anyone should be able to see the benefits of decriminalised, taxed drugs that are bought under condition?

I agree. I think it's a good shop, never seems at all 'dodgy' when i've been in. Personally I think it's better for people to buy controlled legal 'drugs' than any oldd crap off the streets.

erm,yes :confused: You obviously have not heard of alchoholism :confused:

oh right...thanks for that I have never heard of alcoholism...muppet:loopy:

"kids buy gear from these shops?"

are you sure, some very small minded people on here who clearly belive everyhing you read in the "Daily mail"

"druggys mugging and rapeing"

Genius

GET OUT MORE!!

No just real life experience of dealing with the effects drugs have on the lives of young adults.

Totally agree with you:thumbsup:

But you know we've got to 'live and let live':rolleyes: .

I agree...but 14 year old boys can't really be expected to make the same informed choices an adult can.

funny how ppl sit havin a pop @ each other from behind a monitor :loopy:

You can get poppers from there if you ever fancy re visiting your youth one weekend!