Strange shop on West Street.

So a head shop exists in sheffield. Don't see a problem, hes not doing anything illegal so whats the problem?

As for the general issue of drugs. They are common place, widespread and people aren't going to stop using them.

The war on drugs is lost, won by people on drugs

So a head shop exists in sheffield. Don't see a problem, hes not doing anything illegal so whats the problem?

As for the general issue of drugs. They are common place, widespread and people aren't going to stop using them.

The war on drugs is lost, won by people on drugs

murderers, rapists, paedophiles and guns are common place too.... do you advocate those aswell??

Is it called Kilo?? :confused:

Yeah, it is. They sell bongs, scales, grinders, legal cannabis alternatives (which are rubbish, if you ask me), that sort of thing. It's a good shop.

murderers, rapists, paedophiles and guns are common place too.... do you advocate those aswell??

But these are all Illegal :confused:

There's nothing Illegal about a headshop.

no. but someone having a gram of coke or a few pills at the weekend is a world away from murdering or raping someone.

i understand you are a policeman? you better than anyone should be able to see the benefits of decriminalised, taxed drugs that are bought under condition?

Be more worried about the myriad outlets which peddle a substance which makes normal people want to fight, exhibit anti social behaviour and act like an ass. It impacts their health to such detriment that it causes a significant number of deaths and leads to homelessness and the break up of relationships. They're known as pubs.

Booze should be a more pressing worry as I can assure you that I'd rather come across a load of lads who'd been smoking a choice bit of bud than across a group who'd been giving it large in the rose and crown all day.

I'm sure other people must have noticed this shop. It is approximately opposite Tesco and seems to be conected with drugs.

No doubt it is totally legal and doesn't actually sell any illegal substances but it gives the impression of encouraging drugs.

Wondered what other people thought of it.

That's uncanny, I also noticed another establishment on West Street quite openly selling and encouraging the taking of mind altering substances. Judging by the customers apalling behaviour while under the influence of the items on sale it can only be matter of time before the boys in blue take action.

I think the place is called a pub. ;)

It is just my own opinion. I just feel that there are enough drugs in society as it is with this sort of thing attempting to legitimise it in some way or other.

I agree, in fact I am so angry I've now got a migraine and going to take 3 paracetomal, a couple of ibuprofen and a good dose of Night Nurse to help me sleep. :D

Define common place?!?! I certainly don't know any murderers, rapists, paedophiles or anyone that owns a gun but I know people that have taken drugs.....I'd say drug use is a tad more common place than anything you listed!

Besides we're talking about a legal shop selling legal goods so what's the problem?

As you openly admit to having no idea about drugs and related paraphernalia so why start the thread? Yes, it’s a shop that sells legal drugs and accessories for assisting in the use of legal drugs. It also sells growing equipment and accessories to assist in the production of plants via hydroponics methods, most likely Tomatoes.

Why not go inside and buy some legal products from them and take them. God forbid, you might actually enjoy it.

Careful though, you might suddenly develop a more open outlook on life which could possibly lead toward you meeting someone of the opposite sex…

:rolleyes:

Tomatoes?!

"There you go sir, would you like some accesories to help you grow some nice tomatoes with your bong? While you're at it, how about a nice fan shaped like a large green leaf to keep you cool while you plant your *wink* tomato seeds?"

Joking aside, life can be enjoyed just as well without the aid of 'highs', be they legal or otherwise.

What's that then? Do you smoke it? Is it good?

Absolutely not, I dont even smoke ordinary ciggies.

As you openly admit to having no idea about drugs and related paraphernalia so why start the thread? Yes, it’s a shop that sells legal drugs and accessories for assisting in the use of legal drugs. It also sells growing equipment and accessories to assist in the production of plants via hydroponics methods, most likely Tomatoes.

Why not go inside and buy some legal products from them and take them. God forbid, you might actually enjoy it.

Careful though, you might suddenly develop a more open outlook on life which could possibly lead toward you meeting someone of the opposite sex…

:rolleyes:

Great advert for the cause:loopy: