Recommendations for Garden Centres / Nurseries / Online Gardening Resources

Tracie

Has anyone tried this one? alanromans .com

The seeds all seem to be 50p, I can't work out if it's too good to be true!

Some are 80p :) They are excellent quality. I have used them for veg and flowers, and the seeds have always come up. They save money by not printing the packaging, so you just pull any instructions you might want off their very comprehensive website.

They also provided our lovely blue spuds last year. Highly recommended!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The forum won't let me post links, but Shoot Gardening and Crocus both have really good databases of plants and useful articles and info. Shoot also does this thing where you can list all the plants in your own garden and they'll send you monthly tips on pruning etc. (You have to subscribe for that though).

• 3 months later...

I am looking for a decent place for Trees - mixture of conifer and broad leaf for different places. They seem hard to find at most of the more commercial nurseries - and whilst I feel so sorry for many of them that have been neglected - i don't want to pay a lot of money for them - and then they die on us.

So many of them are also grafts - which puts me off.

I am looking for about 10 - and so need them to be reasonably priced also.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived