Why can't parents take control of their children?

i take control of mine thank you very much i just get fed up of pig ignorant people who dont live round here pulling us and our kids down

.....and I'm sure your kids aren't part of the gangs that go around vandalising any part of Sheffield hun.

I can see what SH is meaning, if something happened in our area then I would seriously rant about it which I have done before just like he is doing now.

It's not putting down your estate as it happens everywhere, it just happens to be he's the one living near to where it's happened.

i take control of mine thank you very much i just get fed up of pig ignorant people who dont live round here pulling us and our kids down

I didn't mention your kids, original. I was talking about the lowlife taggers who are defacing property around here. Are you saying that they're your kids? I certainly didn't!

I know the area where SH lives a little because my son used to go to Oakes Park school there and its a lovely area, its a shame it has to be ruined by graffiti.

dont be so clever yes they might be criminals but aint lowlife:o

That's the crux of it, really. Some people defend poor misunderstood criminals, while the worst crime of all, the absolute nadir of human existence in their eyes, is intelligence. What chance do kids have while growing up being saturated in such a culture?

BTW: Please refer to my previous post about inverted snobbery and defensive bigotry, then compare to valley mob's accusation that madowl is 'posh'. I rest my case. :rolleyes:

.....and I'm sure your kids aren't part of the gangs that go around vandalising any part of Sheffield hun.

I can see what SH is meaning, if something happened in our area then I would seriously rant about it which I have done before just like he is doing now.

It's not putting down your estate as it happens everywhere, it just happens to be he's the one living near to where it's happened.

I know he is not slagging gleadless off,but what us lot are trying to say is every time anything goe's of it's always the gleadless kids who get slagged off

as for the posh bit it was a joke cos of how he came in .

as it's late please everyone :cool: of it's the weekend:love:

I used to live on spring close view at gleadless.

God knows why i mentioned that.

I know he is not slagging gleadless off,but what us lot are trying to say is every time anything goe's of it's always the gleadless kids who get slagged off

as for the posh bit it was a joke cos of how he came in .

as it's late please everyone :cool: of it's the weekend:love:

I can fully understand what you're saying honestly I do.

I also agree with you saying for people to chill out, I think we've all had our say and got our individual points across.

It just needs us as responsible parents to keep our kids in check, my lad even at 21 and over 6 foot (who towers over me BTW) is never too big to be kept in check.

That's the crux of it, really. Some people defend poor misunderstood criminals, while the worst crime of all, the absolute nadir of human existence in their eyes, is intelligence. What chance do kids have while growing up being saturated in such a culture?

BTW: Please refer to my previous post about inverted snobbery and defensive bigotry, then compare to valley mob's accusation that madowl is 'posh'. I rest my case. :rolleyes:

minnime still hasn't told us the difference between lowlife and criminals.

I used to live on spring close view at gleadless.

Yeah! And look how you turned out! :hihi:

Yeah! And look how you turned out! :hihi:

I was there for a year! I actually added class to the area...

after i moved out...

after i moved out...

Yeah I bet you were run out of that area :P

I can fully understand what you're saying honestly I do.

I also agree with you saying for people to chill out, I think we've all had our say and got our individual points across.

It just needs us as responsible parents to keep our kids in check, my lad even at 21 and over 6 foot (who towers over me BTW) is never too big to be kept in check.

:) I can not agree with you more ,but if your like me i'am 5"3 and my son is over 6 foot ,believe me i have had to bring all my netball skills in as a goal shotter to jump and get the write place :hihi: :hihi: