Why can't parents take control of their children?

your lot make me sick goin off like they some bigtime criminals all they done is a bit of graffeti n how would like it if it was your kids:rant:

dont wasteyour breath these forumers need to get out and talk to some of the youths phraps then they wouldnt judge everyone.people in glass houses :loopy: :loopy:

dont wasteyour breath these forumers need to get out and talk to some of the youths phraps then they wouldnt judge everyone.people in glass houses :loopy: :loopy:

Of course people are able to judge others by their actions. Anti-social scrotes who think its OK to blight areas with their idiotic tagging and their slacker parents who let them get away with it. Judged. Guilty!

Of course people are able to judge others by their actions. Anti-social scrotes who think its OK to blight areas with their idiotic tagging and their slacker parents who let them get away with it. Judged. Guilty!

how would you feel if it was your kid:)

shut up and leave her alone just because she cant express things propely.making out her child a moron tagger etc get a life sad **** and stop pulling people down

how would you feel if it was your kid:)

Guilty obviously.

And then most parents would do something about it, if they'd ever let it get that bad in the first place.

How do you manage to let a child grow up believing that they can grafitti things though, do you have to just ignore them, or does it take active encouragement to be anti social scum?

so we should go and talk to the kids on the mean streets of sheffield, and we cant judge people for commiting criminal offences? what an unsuprising post from someone who has written in previous threads that she supervises her children illegally riding mini motorbikes on public land. there is not a sliding scale of criminality, a crime is a crime

It starts with the little gits, "just" doing "a bit of graffiti", minime, and because no one will stand up to these little gits, they progress to other forms of intimidation, which, because no-one will stand up to the little gits intimidating, they think they can get away with more..

So these little gits grow into bigger and bigger "little Gits", and they start "just" stealing cars, because, guess what?

Yeah, that's right .... no one (not even their parents) will stand up to them.

To that, then, progresses on to... and then that escalates on to....

and so on. can you not see the slippery slope here?

wright now my daughter has been bathed and in bed

:rant: DO you know i've just had as much as i can read from said :twisted::evil: gets like you ,you have just with what you have said showed everyone that you are what i , other people think ,sad ,all month,know it all.

Is it any wounder these kids grow up like they do when there up against society like you ,don't blame the parents all the time, it's people like you that make them that way.

so stop putting your :twisted: words on your pc and get your head out of your arses (you have had that said to you many times)

go out and get to know these kids because YES you may just get a shock

as they are not gits like you say ,many of them are greet kids .

how do i know this because i work with these kids

if you so what half of these kids have been though in there short life you

would understand.

so please change the record cos i'am tied of the same old story all the time.

going out and getting a life would be a great start (THANK YOU):mad:

wright now my daughter has been bathed and in bed

:rant: DO you know i've just had as much as i can read from said :twisted::evil: gets like you ,you have just with what you have said showed everyone that you are what i , other people think ,sad ,all month,know it all.

Is it any wounder these kids grow up like they do when there up against society like you ,don't blame the parents all the time, it's people like you that make them that way.

so stop putting your :twisted: words on your pc and get your head out of your arses (you have had that said to you many times)

go out and get to know these kids because YES you may just get a shock

as they are not gits like you say ,many of them are greet kids .

how do i know this because i work with these kids

would understand.

so please change the record cos i'am tied of the same old story all the time.

going out and getting a life would be a great start (THANK YOU):mad:

Which brings us back to what a lot of people have already said .... "It is the parents, or other adults, responsible for the upbringing of these kids who are the ones who have allowed this situation to happen. Not society, not the schools, not the grumpy neighbours, but the ones who have the power to say what these kids can and can't do, what's right and what's wrong, the parents".

I am a parent of three teenagers, living on a council estate, and I am not one bit offended by people's verbal attacks on the behaviour of some of today's youth and their parents. Why should I be? It's not me or my kids they are refering to. In fact, I have little patience or sympathy for those at whom these comments are aimed.

My theory is that if the cap fits, wear it. If it is so close to home that these remarks are taken personally, then surely there is an awareness, and in turn the responsibility to do something about it.

Most of society isn't guilty of this yobbish behaviour, so blame definitely can't be laid at society's door.

I didn't know Plain Talker was 'sad, all month.' She always comes across as quite jolly and happy with her lot.

would understand.

And what they have so often been victim of is... dreadful parenting, chaotic homes, abuse or neglect, a general culture of aggression and low expectations, little or no discipline, bad role models, blah blah, which is what most of us have actually been saying all along. Isn't it?

How come it took me all this:

Which brings us back to what a lot of people have already said .... "It is the parents, or other adults, responsible for the upbringing of these kids who are the ones who have allowed this situation to happen. Not society, not the schools, not the grumpy neighbours, but the ones who have the power to say what these kids can and can't do, what's right and what's wrong, the parents".

I am a parent of three teenagers, living on a council estate, and I am not one bit offended by people's verbal attacks on the behaviour of some of today's youth and their parents. Why should I be? It's not me or my kids they are refering to. In fact, I have little patience or sympathy for those at whom these comments are aimed.

My theory is that if the cap fits, wear it. If it is so close to home that these remarks are taken personally, then surely there is an awareness, and in turn the responsibility to do something about it.

Most of society isn't guilty of this yobbish behaviour, so blame definitely can't be laid at society's door.

Just to say this - basically!

And what they have so often been victim of is... dreadful parenting, chaotic homes, abuse or neglect, a general culture of aggression and low expectations, little or no discipline, bad role models, blah blah, which is what most of us have actually been saying all along. Isn't it?

How come it took me all this:

blah .. blah .. blah

Just to say this - basically!

Saxon you're just not as special and articulate as dear purdy - lol :hihi: