Why can't parents take control of their children?

Ok, 'valley mob' - what EXACTLY do you mean by 'this per'fect lot'? I'm not 'always saying' 'it's kids from gleadless'.

All I'm saying is that some tagger has written 'S14' all over the bus shelter and light bollard at the top of Blackstock Road.

Are you saying that it's 'kids from Gleadless' that did it? If you are, it'd be good if they could remove it, thank you. If it's not, then it'd still be good if they could remove it.

What's that got to do with being 'per'fect'? :huh:

:confused: do you not know what the word per'fect means?

You are always rantting on about the youths on gleadless

I love to hear you moan and groan about the kids up gleadless

why is it so different were you live?

Do you realise it's 2006 now not 19'0 'blob.

:confused: do you not know what the word per'fect means?

You are always rantting on about the youths on gleadless

I love to hear you moan and groan about the kids up gleadless

why is it so different were you live?

Do you realise it's 2006 now not 19'0 'blob.

'per'fect'? I guess it means 'perfect', in which case, I don't know why you're saying it to me! All I did was complain that some lowlife has tagged on the local bus stop and light bollard. That's nothing at all to do with me being perfect or not. It's not like it's an accident that means that someone has accidently tagged, is it? Or are you saying that it's a slip of the spray gun which could have happened to anyone?:loopy:

And, the whole point is that IT IS WHERE I LIVE!!!! That's why I'm complaining that some lowlife is tagging around the area!

'per'fect'? I guess it means 'perfect', in which case, I don't know why you're saying it to me! All I did was complain that some lowlife has tagged on the local bus stop and light bollard. That's nothing at all to do with me being perfect or not. It's not like it's an accident that means that someone has accidently tagged, is it? Or are you saying that it's a slip of the spray gun which could have happened to anyone?:loopy:

And, the whole point is that IT IS WHERE I LIVE!!!! That's why I'm complaining that some lowlife is tagging around the area!

:confused: you said you don't live on here

But now you are saying you do:huh:

:confused: you said you don't live on here

But now you are saying you do:huh:

Erm.... I live near the watertower. It says that in my sig. That means that the taggers are tagging in the area in which I live. That's not difficult to work out, is it?

And 'sides, does it matter exactly where someone lives? We all live in Sheffield, and we all have a right to not have common property defaced. If you (the taggers, not saying that you yourself do it) want to spray stuff, why not do it on your own front doors? Why do it on council property?

Let's not get too far away from the OP - it WAS about taggers on Gleadless Valley. And we seem to have had some responses from people who apparently have inside knowledge of taggers in the area.

The fact that other cities also have problems with lowlife youths doesn't take away the fact that this is the SHEFFIELD forum, and that there are kids in SHEFFIELD who are tagging, and that apparently people on this thread know who they are.

Stop defending your kids - or your own actions - by saying that hey, it happens in other cities too! Just bleedin' get a grip of your own, and sort them out. :rant:

yes SHEFFIELD not just gleadless.that is the point we are making

Stop defending your kids - or your own actions - by saying that hey, it happens in other cities too! Just bleedin' get a grip of your own, and sort them out.also not our kids !! please get that right our area yes our children no

yes SHEFFIELD not just gleadless.that is the point we are making

But it's Gleadless in which the taggers (this time) are being complained about! The fact that it might or might not happen in other areas is quite beside the point - the point of this thread is that there has been tagging in Gleadless in the last few days, and apparently people who might know who did it are saying that it's ok to do it, as it happens in other areas too! :suspect:

The point is - if you know who has done it, can you arrange for it to be removed please, and not happen again? :)

lol knew it wunt be long for her to pop up watch it wont be long before josey is here. nobody on here said owt bout personal involment that just you sheff asuming again:rant: :hihi:

If graffiti is so good and everybody must see it then why don't the 'artists' do their own property?

lol knew it wunt be long for her to pop up watch it wont be long before josey is here. nobody on here said owt bout personal involment that just you sheff asuming again:rant: :hihi:

Hey minnime, if no-one on here is anything to do with the taggers, then that's fine! It just seemed to me that there were certain people on here who seemed to be defending them - if they're nothing to do with anyone on here, then why defend them?

I don't assume anything. All I was doing was complaining that the taggers have been out.

report them then if it getting to you:o

Erm.... I live near the watertower. It says that in my sig. That means that the taggers are tagging in the area in which I live. That's not difficult to work out, is it?

And 'sides, does it matter exactly where someone lives? We all live in Sheffield, and we all have a right to not have common property defaced. If you (the taggers, not saying that you yourself do it) want to spray stuff, why not do it on your own front doors? Why do it on council property?

:o I'am so sorry i didn't follow (what you have put in your sign),but alot of people put down places that they don't live.

you know what to do then,drive down woodseats,:o do you know you should keep your eye's on the road.

P.S bus stops are for bus, not for noesy drivers :hihi: