Need help with Ebay

Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay

• yes
    • no
    • Just show me the results

Just take it to the post office and get a price. It will cost lost though, I sold a Digital Photo frame to someone in Europe, I thought it would be £20 but it was £32 and it was not that heavy!

Hi

I recently bought a PS2 game on ebay.

It arrived very quickly and looked in decent nick.

It started ok so i left positive feedback.

I have now realised it crashes about 10 minutes in. I have emailed the guy who said he checked it (it worked from 3 different save places)

I have checked it on 2 different machines 3 times and it crashes in the same place each time. I emailed him again but not heard back yet.

Anyone know what i can do?

Thanks

Try a google search of gamers forums see if the game is known to have faults at certain levels.

You may have some recourse via the manufacturer if so? :confused:

Another thought, did you pay by Paypal? Contact them & see if you can get a refund for faulty goods.

I own an xbox and i've had a couple of games that crash on me :loopy:

the latest was that America's Army, it crashes when you press yellow button on level one.:huh:

________

Free pron

Edited by Eric_Collins

My favourite topic again, guys :D

When selling something (not me btw :suspect:), how do you keep an item private?

I've seen it on feedback and somebody has asked me how to do it. Burraduntknorr.

When selling something (not me btw :suspect:), how do you keep an item private?

Don't tell anyone it's for sale?

Can anyone tell me where the link for the want it now has gone from the ebay home page??

I cant see it.

Dont know if this is too late. but to make it private selling you need to to do the following.

when your on the page called create your listing were you put what you got for sale. at the top it says tell buyers about your item. under that title it got two options. well the second one (to show or hide optional features eg) press the blue link at the end called show/hide options. then a table will pop up. press format then tick the little box at the side of private listing. also find other stuff to add for you item too on there. hope that helps.

so how do people see the item for sale if it's private? or have i got the wrong end of the stick here?:help::huh:

so how do people see the item for sale if it's private? or have i got the wrong end of the stick here?:help::huh:

No it does not make the item the person is selling private as every one can see it, it just does not show the members user names on the bidding bit of the item, insted of listing the members name who is in the lead it just state's BIDDER ONE ect so no one knows who is bidding on the item only the seller knows.