New Broadband

Changing provider soon . Not paying Sky £55 a month for Broadband 35 Mb and a phone line we don't use . 

Anyone got recommendations . We don't use it for much just things like being on here ,Facebook and watching films . 

Availability varies with postcodes, so some options may not be at your property.

You're probably best off going on a few comparison sites, some of them list the same packages, same providers but different prices :loopy:

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Availability varies with postcodes, so some options may not be at your property.

You're probably best off going on a few comparison sites, some of them list the same packages, same providers but different prices :loopy:

Have you any recommendations ? ie  customer service if you get a problem .  Thank you . 

Edited by hackey lad

To be honest I'm lucky in that I've never really had issues with the connection since going with "fibre"

Only ever had issues with TalkTalk and I've used Vodafone, Sky and now Hyperoptic.

If you claim certain benefits some companies can offer you cheaper deals, the standout one was BT, which we signed my MIL up for after a phone call.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/compare-broadband-deals/broadband-social-tariffs/

2 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

To be honest I'm lucky in that I've never really had issues with the connection since going with "fibre"

Only ever had issues with TalkTalk and I've used Vodafone, Sky and now Hyperoptic.

If you claim certain benefits some companies can offer you cheaper deals, the standout one was BT, which we signed my MIL up for after a phone call.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/compare-broadband-deals/broadband-social-tariffs/

Thank you for that mate , very interesting  :thumbsup: I will look into it . 

GFull Fibre deals from only £24.99

=I am with Plusnet

I’m with Plusnet and I have found them very good.  Especially with technical support.

I was with them when I lived in Sheffield and stayed with them when I moved to Newcastle.

Full Fibre deals from only £24.99 a month

Increases 31 March

Broadband
Provider of the Year
Winner 2024

Get Full Fibre our best ever broadband, with speeds up to 900Mb and no activation fee. 

Enter your details to see the deals you can get

I’

month

Increases 31 March

Broadband

Full Fibre deals from only £24.99 a month

Increases 31 March

Broadband
Provider of the Year
Winner 2024

Get Full Fibre our best ever broadband, with speeds up to 900Mb and no activation fee. 

Enter your details to see the deals you can g

of the Year
Winner 2024

Enter your details to see the deals you can get

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, peteh1 said:

Dont know if you sorted a supplier, but I went with Vodafone mainly down to resonable price, and almost 15 months in had no issues at all.

Ended up with BT . Fitting it next week . Very nearly went with Vodaphone but for some unfathomable reason , I didn't trust them .