Footage Seems To Show Wednesday Fans Attack Man

34 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I've never seen as many Stone Island coats as I did in Rawson Spring the other night before a Wednesday match. Is 7+ attacking one fair? I don't think it is. 

Nah, that's not fair. It's cowardly behaviour. I once saw someone get a hiding off a few blokes because he shoved a woman, but he deserved it if you ask me.

31 minutes ago, Mkapaka said:

There’s a definite trend amongst younger fans at the minute that are obviously interested in the past “terrace culture” and dress accordingly- adidas must have made a killing in the uk with campus trainers.

It mostly resolves around being drunk, probably a bit of sniff and acting daft in the concourses under stands.

it’s nothing like  what happened in the past as much as I’m sure they wished it was.

You do see quite a few younger lads acting as if it's still the 80s. It's odd how a lot of it revolves around drugs too. The dark days of hooliganism in the 70s and 80s mostly disappeared in the 90s when the rave scene and ecstasy came along. Now the bad behaviour is creeping back in and a lot of it's due to coked up scallies.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

disappeared in the 90s when the rave scene and ecstasy came along

I grew up in the 1990s and back then if 2 men or 2 women wanted a scrap, they did it one on one and everyone stood back and there was no side swipes or sucker punches from the spectators. This country is going to the dogs. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

I grew up in the 1990s and back then if 2 men or 2 women wanted a scrap, they did it one on one and everyone stood back and there was no side swipes or sucker punches from the spectators. This country is going to the dogs. 

😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I got my head kicked in in 1980 in the hole in the road. A bunch of skinheads jumped me and a mate while we were off to see Def Leppard.

You should start a thread about it.

Oh dear Mr. Pretty.

I've often wondered.

• Haha 1

Oh well stupidity happens , I once was in a packed ,Oak house chippy on Handsworth back in the day , when all he'll broke out & scraps every where & a load of fish got Battered .

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Old Benjamin button is here.