Poundland At Woodseats

Has that new Poundland at Woodseats opened yet?  I haven’t been up to Woodseats recently.

Maybe check the ye olde store locatore on their ye olde website. 

If you mean in the old Farm Foods place no it hasn’t.

1 hour ago, *Wallace* said:

Is it definitely becoming a Poundland? Doesn't seem like a big enough space for them, and there's one not too far away in Heeley retail park.

42 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Is it definitely becoming a Poundland? Doesn't seem like a big enough space for them, and there's one not too far away in Heeley retail park.

One reason Farm Foods moved out of that property at the junction of Chesterfield Rd / Woodseats Rd was due to the problems caused when their enormous delivery lorry turned up.  

I'd guess it'd be the same for Poundland?  Also there's a parking problem for anyone turning up by car.  Everything's catered for at Heeley Retail Park. 

1 hour ago, Pyrotequila said:

I dunno mate I read on here it was going to be a PL but happened to go past it the other day and it seemed a bit deserted.

I used to stop there when it was Farm Foods not really a big shop can't see Poundland been interested in it.  

big sign in window to let 

13 hours ago, *Wallace* said:

Yes it’s the Farmfoods that’s going to be a Poundland.  I heard a rumour about a possible delay with it so that must be it.  I think Poundland will be a good addition to Woodseats,

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, GabrielC said:

I used to stop there when it was Farm Foods not really a big shop can't see Poundland been interested in it.  

Much better since they've moved to Woodside Retail Park on Chesterfield Rd.  Bigger, cleaner, modern store, carrying more stock lines & plenty of parking space. 

Edited by Baron99

Saying "oh there's a Poundland at Heeley" is all well and good if you drive. Not everyone does.

9 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Saying "oh there's a Poundland at Heeley" is all well and good if you drive. Not everyone does.

Do you drive Irene?