Disgraceful Fans

PapaLazarou

18 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Hmm. What protected characteristic did the poor little lad have? 

Again, I stress both people in the picture are clearly numpties, before someone jumps in and thinks I am defending them. 

“For the purposes of the code, a ‘particular characteristic’ means race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or transgender identity, as defined in hate crime legislation. This test will enable the police to intervene where necessary to safeguard vulnerable individuals and communities.”

Disability?

Been a lot of doubt cast about the validity of the original twitter post,  one thing is certain its not from the match last night, a guy in the background has confirmed he wasnt at last nights game.

Others are claiming the image has errors and has been photoshopped. 

Its certainly  causing a stir, the daily mail have published the guys names and their locations and their SM feeds are brimming with angry threats, which have also been sent to the lads employers.

If its cosha then they deserve all the grief and then some, if not then repercussions will be coming from a different direction.

Due process has to take place, it really is as simple as that. I've read comments that indicate the bloke behind didn't attend last nights game from his best mate and the clothes being worn were just over and above what was necessary for the time of year.

There is a culprit though, the image didn't produce itself so hopefully someone will be held accountable, be it the lads in the pic or someone that photoshopped it.

If the lads in the pic are absolved of any blame I hope they go after the people who found them guilty prior to a fair trial, including on here if there is anyone, there's just too much of it these days, the courts are the place for this stuff.

• Like 2