Sheffield Wednesday Fc Ltd

22 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Has Tops nicked Chancers phone?.

The statement doesn’t invoke “the gullible”, so I’m going for no.

Chansiri is perfectly capable of being barking all on his own.

I’ve said it before and will say it again. This man needs help … he is embarrassing himself and the club which many Wednesday fans have supported through thick and thin. The sooner he and his mate paxo go the better

2 hours ago, Prettytom said:

He says quite a lot. Take a look at his latest unhinged rant.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2023/september/dejphon-chansiri-club-statement/

The man is an embarrassment to the club.

Great Expectations was issued in installments, can’t wait for Chapter 3.

13 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

I’ve said it before and will say it again. This man needs help … he is embarrassing himself and the club which many Wednesday fans have supported through thick and thin. The sooner he and his mate paxo go the better

I like him.

6 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

Another question mr Bassett 

sorry if I missed it but when exactly did mr chancer say a so called big company were interested but pulled out because of the fans etc ? Could you point everyone in the right direction please?

as to his finances then historically you have insisted he has loads of money but you steadfastly refuse to say where it comes from? If he’s that minted then why doesn’t he spend some instead of signing loans and freebies that no one has ever heard of ? 

He's fell foul of FFP a few times (via his own incompetence) perhaps doesn't want to again.

Channers is an incompetent fool.

• Like 1

On 15/09/2023 at 10:34, Al Bundy said:

On 15/09/2023 at 10:34, Al Bundy said:

he was not the bad man when he spent big and nearly got us up to the premier,he was not horrid when you all begged him for the big screen was he? and if hes such a horrid man why did you not boo him at wembley  you could of done.all this hatred does not help our plight ,he may not be the best owner,he admits hes made mistakes,he admits hes wasted millions of his own cash,but he will leave when he wants and i think it would be better without this hatred ,unless of course any of you have got the cash to buy him out or contacts who will buy us,but why would a invester invest into such a toxic situation.

6 minutes ago, bassett one said:

he admits hes made mistakes,he admits hes wasted millions of his own cash

Can you give 1 direct example of either?

Cue 'I can't do links but I heard it on Football Heaven / read it on Lowedges Forum / Geoff told me' (delete as appropriate

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

he was not the bad man when he spent big and nearly got us up to the premier,he was not horrid when you all begged him for the big screen was he? and if hes such a horrid man why did you not boo him at wembley  you could of done.all this hatred does not help our plight ,he may not be the best owner,he admits hes made mistakes,he admits hes wasted millions of his own cash,but he will leave when he wants and i think it would be better without this hatred ,unless of course any of you have got the cash to buy him out or contacts who will buy us,but why would a invester invest into such a toxic situation.

But wasn’t it his big spending that ultimately caught you up in FPP, which then made him decide to register mid-leading (that’s putting it politely) accounts, which then resulted in points deductions and the further demise of the club?

Is that “bad man” enough for you?

I also don’t think he will leave when he wants, as you suggest. He is financially locked into the club and will only truly leave when he finds a buyer - which  is unlikely to happen in the near future  considering what his own valuation/return on investment is likely to be.

If you look across social media platforms and other forums, I think you will see that the majority have very different views to you, and ultimately this situation is not going to improve anytime soon. There is a tide of unrest and anger that is gathering at a quickening pace.

Edited by PapaLazarou

20 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

But wasn’t it his big spending that ultimately caught you up in FPP, which then made him decide to register mid-leading (that’s putting it politely) accounts, which then resulted in points deductions and the further demise of the club?

Is that “bad man” enough for you?

I also don’t think he will leave when he wants, as you suggest. He is financially locked into the club and will only truly leave when he finds a buyer - which  is unlikely to happen in the near future  considering what his own valuation/return on investment is likely to be.

If you look across social media platforms and other forums, I think you will see that the majority have very different views to you, and ultimately this situation is not going to improve anytime soon. There is a tide of unrest and anger that is gathering at a quickening pace.

I'm with Bassett on this one he's doing a fine job and long may it continue.

• Haha 1

do we have any outstanding loans as everton have found or told the buyer that these have to be paid by the buyer as well as the cost to them , the trouble with buyouts these are normally take months ,then wages become a problem and it upsets players ect and often ends minus points ect,its not just x amount and thats it especially due to the league approval , but you all want hatred against the man,so lets see what happens.