Sheffield Wednesday Fc Ltd

crookesey

But it's already a company.

See https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/search?q=sheffield+wednesday

In particular, there are:

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED Company number 02509978

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PLC Company number 00062478 (dating from 1899 but now facing being struck-off)

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY FOOTBALL CLUB COMMUNITY PROGRAMME Company number 05053927

Edited by Jeffrey Shaw

• 2 weeks later...

simple like it or not mr chansiri is owner until he decides theres a offer worth taking,and he says no offers of worth have been made.so if you hate him find a person with deep pockets to offer a genuine price that matchs the amount he wants and none have come forward,i think it would be better to like and work with him and then i am sure more cash would be made available.

28 minutes ago, bassett one said:

simple like it or not mr chansiri is owner until he decides theres a offer worth taking,and he says no offers of worth have been made.so if you hate him find a person with deep pockets to offer a genuine price that matchs the amount he wants and none have come forward,i think it would be better to like and work with him and then i am sure more cash would be made available.

How's working with him worked our for you up to know?.

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

He can refuse to sell and just keep running the club in the totally inept way he is doing until he gets fed up and we go to the wall, I'd rather him accept a reasonable offer from someone that knows what they are doing tbh.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bassett one said:

I think the hardest bit for most people is being able to (or even wanting to) “like” him.

Because they simply don’t “like” what he is doing to your club.

Edited by PapaLazarou

people have mr  chansiri as this awfull  person ,misunderstood maybe but hes the owner and thats it and as complete owner hes in charge ,no one wants to buy us ,so i just think if people tried to be nice to him,he may find more money from other places as he has other contacts ,but why if they are his friends invest in swfc if there friend is hated by the supporters.

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

people have mr  chansiri as this awfull  person ,misunderstood maybe but hes the owner and thats it and as complete owner hes in charge ,no one wants to buy us ,so i just think if people tried to be nice to him,he may find more money from other places as he has other contacts ,but why if they are his friends invest in swfc if there friend is hated by the supporters.

By your bizarre logic ,Chansiri can’t be criticised because he’s the owner?? …..totally ridiculous…

Surely  you’re not blind to what’s happened to the club since he arrived…& the simple fact that the club will not progress any further whilst he’s in charge….the sooner he’s gone the better

Read the article in post #10 …says it all ..