Jump to content


Electrician Wanted.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

To much messing about Cressy..

I just want a socket fitting...

I would, but I'm shocking at DIY.

I didn't think trolls shower that often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fools said:

I didn't think trolls shower that often.

I never knew that?

It's got to have an off/on switch as well, cus I don't want to plug an appliance in with wet hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Padders said:

To much messing about Cressy..

I just want a socket fitting...

I would, but I'm shocking at DIY.

Hmmm... :huh:


I was anticipating this little anecdote might be building up to some grand punchline...


... I do hope that wasn't it! :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:


I was anticipating this little anecdote might be building up to some grand punchline...


... I do hope that wasn't it! :hihi:

Nope it's a serious question Mr. Bloke.

When I'm having a shower it would be nice to have a socket at my fingertips.

About head height in the cubicle would be very handy..

I reckon it would also increase the value of my house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padders said:

Does anyone know a good electrician in the Sheffield 5 area.

I want a socket fitting in my shower room so I can listen to the radio when showering.

Thanks.

I may have a solution which is cheaper than a sparkie and rather stylish too.

Here is a rather fetching pair of headphones that incorporate an AM FM radio and a 3.5mm AUX input.....

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nordstrand-Defenders-Protection-Muffs-Headphones/dp/B016BUPOM6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?crid=2ZJ1LJO3WL6P8&keywords=headphones+radio&qid=1688937053&sprefix=headphones+radio%2Caps%2C72&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

 

 

However I don't believe it is water proof so with that in mind I found this......

 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aoneky-Windproof-Umbrella-Gardening-Photography/dp/B01D4NCVNS/ref=asc_df_B01D4NCVNS/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=214088113350&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14624976863994023580&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046352&hvtargid=pla-432828232722&psc=1

 

You're welcome Padders and happy showering 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Cheers Daddy, I knew I could rely on you.

I like a couple of slices of burnt toast.

I'm just wondering if they do Showerproof Toaster's, I'd love a slice of toast when showering.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think what you could do with the money you saved if you didn't get a decent electrician to do a decent job and fit said power socket where apparently safety laws forbid it in the first place..........perhaps even buy a decent DAB radio and some batteries?

 

If you do not take this advice, I would suggest you double-check your will, especailly the bit about who you would leave the famous Padders Bar to.  You really ought to make important arrangements like that are in place when considering mixing things like water and electricity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Than can borrow my generator. Its diesel so its safer than petrol indoors,  two pulls and it starts **** on .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Just think what you could do with the money you saved if you didn't get a decent electrician to do a decent job and fit said power socket where apparently safety laws forbid it in the first place..........perhaps even buy a decent DAB radio and some batteries?

 

If you do not take this advice, I would suggest you double-check your will, especailly the bit about who you would leave the famous Padders Bar to.  You really ought to make important arrangements like that are in place when considering mixing things like water and electricity.

That's got me thinking Thirsty,

It was my daughter who suggested it to me?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm... :huh:


On a totally unrelated subject, and purely out of curiosity...


... I'd be interested to know if Padders Bar has changed it's supplier of Old Speckled Hen recently? :suspect:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:


On a totally unrelated subject, and purely out of curiosity...


... I'd be interested to know if Padders Bar has changed it's supplier of Old Speckled Hen recently? :suspect:

I'm currently on Hobgoblin Ruby beer, which was on offer at Home Bargains.

You might have just hit the head on the nail Mr. Bloke.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Padders said:

That's got me thinking Thirsty,

It was my daughter who suggested it to me?

She’s so thoughtful int she , good lass her . By the way Padders just clicked on your profile by mistake. Soz , thick fingers. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.