Demolish Or Save The Moor Foot Offices?

55 minutes ago, spilldig said:

Yes, because it was brilliant. 

The hole in the road was certainly an innovative design feature, so why it was abandoned and built over I don't know. What a waste of money. Bad council planning again...

If it was grotty and rundown, that's on the council maintenance department, and lack of respect by some of the general population. But that's often the problem in Sheffield. They don't look after/ appreciate what they've got....   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The hole in the road was certainly an innovative design feature, so why it was abandoned and built over I don't know. What a waste of money. Bad council planning again...

If it was grotty and rundown, that's on the council maintenance department, and lack of respect by some of the general population. But that's often the problem in Sheffield. They don't look after/ appreciate what they've got....   

It was a Muggers paradise and stunk of Urine.  :roll:

I say keep it. Its part of our history now. Its an interesting building to look at. Never been inside, but surely it can be turned into something else.dont like the idea of potentially more high rise buildings being put there instead……

4 hours ago, Anna B said:

Why wasn't it policed better then?

A zero tolerance policy of antisocial behaviour needs to be enforced.

This sounds like the Bassett One utopia of a policeman every 50 yards to stop electric scooters. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1