Alex Belfield Found Guilty Of Stalking.

8 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

He wasn't physically "stalking" anyone in the way we all understand that term, he bombarding certain people with supposedly harassing emails, something which is now risibly regarded as "stalking."

Ok thanks for explaining this case.

On 06/08/2022 at 17:21, HumbleNarrator said:

He wasn't physically "stalking" anyone in the way we all understand that term, he bombarding certain people with supposedly harassing emails, something which is now risibly regarded as "stalking."

If his website and all the news was published in the USA, he would have been protected by their free speech laws. Which is what Paul Stains does with the Guido Fawkes web site.

On 06/08/2022 at 06:59, pattricia said:

Why would a man want to stalk another man ? 

I was stalked by a man. Seen me in an article I did for the chippy trade and interview in the news. Spent hours a day following and trying to contact me. It was a scary time. It makes you look over your shoulder. And when the police got involved his wife stepped up and started! Some very odd fellows out there. 

37 minutes ago, Tim1 said:

I was stalked by a man. Seen me in an article I did for the chippy trade and interview in the news. Spent hours a day following and trying to contact me. It was a scary time. It makes you look over your shoulder. And when the police got involved his wife stepped up and started! Some very odd fellows out there. 

Scary stuff.

Did you get it resolved?

12 hours ago, Tim1 said:

What is the matter with these sort of trash,  don't they have their own lives to lead,  jobs,  friends,  social lives?

Sorry folks how do I delete my comments. It’s just brought back memories. Bit of a state now 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Tim1 said:

Sorry folks how do I delete my comments. It’s just brought back memories. Bit of a state now 

Report your own post asking for it to be deleted with a quick explanation why. They can delete posts by others that have quoted/referenced it too.

On 14/08/2022 at 22:45, The_DADDY said:

Scary stuff.

Did you get it resolved?

It was his refelection in the chippy window.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

He wont be Youtubing for a while. Five and a half years sentence today.

That seems a bit harsh.