Bbc : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

On 03/12/2022 at 17:59, Tyke02 said:

Yet none of them individually, or as a relay race, seem capable of carrying you to a conclusive argument.  Yet you still keep witching between them in hope that one of them eventually will.

In your biased / blinkered opinion.

Yeah, Harford covered that one in June2020: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000kdr6

It was you that said :

>>The programme said that 80-90% of deaths had been classified as covid being the underlying cause of death.<<

On 03/12/2022 at 18:00, Tyke02 said:

>>Chekhov said:
Neither your answer nor Sibon's explains why, if masks make a significant difference to the spread of Covid infection, masked Scotland and Wales had worse Covid figures than unmasked England.<<

What other factors might be involved in this outcome?  

You tell me, it's you who are saying it is not telling us anything.

Anything at all according to you (and Sibon).

Edited by Chekhov

5 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Yeah, Harford covered that one in June2020: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000kdr6

It was you that said :

>>The programme said that 80-90% of deaths had been classified as covid being the underlying cause of death.<<

Yes, and you denied it, without evidence.  I was responding to your comment that "There is no way on  earth that 80 to 90% of people died "of" Covid. None at all. That link takes you do a different episode that approaches the question of whether those who died sere about to die of their other ailments anyway. Did you even look at it?

5 hours ago, Chekhov said:

In your biased / blinkered opinion.

Am I the only one who ever questions your logic and understanding of evidence? I doubt that somehow.

7 hours ago, Tyke02 said:

Am I the only one who ever questions your logic and understanding of evidence? I doubt that somehow.

There is very little logic left in his amoral thrashing around.

Anyone who tries to ascribe different values to human lives isn’t being logical. Anyone who reduces a complex situation to a single variable , isn’t being logical. Anyone who repeats the same, poorly thought out arguments over and over, isn’t being logical.

So there is no logic to challenge. 

19 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

There is very little logic left in his amoral thrashing around.

Anyone who tries to ascribe different values to human lives isn’t being logical. Anyone who reduces a complex situation to a single variable , isn’t being logical. Anyone who repeats the same, poorly thought out arguments over and over, isn’t being logical.

So there is no logic to challenge. 

Agreed but some people consider a viable human being, days, hours, even seconds before birth, just a piece of inconvenient fetal matter.

While in some places, the destruction of frog spawn, and the collection of birds eggs, is a crime!

Plenty of illogic there, IMHO  :)

Just now, trastrick said:

Agreed but some people consider a viable human being, days, hours, even seconds before birth, just a piece of inconvenient fetal matter.

While in some places, the destruction of frog spawn, and the collection of birds eggs, is a crime!

Plenty of illogic there, IMHO  :)

I suspect that is even less logical than you realised when you typed it.

• Haha 1