Taxi Wanted

Minimo

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

contact city taxis bosses they will sort out your problem,as i find them top class

Unless they accuse you of being drunk & never booked a taxi in the first place....

Happened to me on a night out just before Covid. Booked a taxi for a specific time and place, taxi no-showed. Called them and was told I must be drunk because I never booked one. 

Felt massively insulted, particularly as I've been on the wagon since mid-2004. Complained as per their complaints procedures and bosses sided with the call-handler. 

17 hours ago, Minimo said:

Uber, no thanks. I wouldn't trust a company that can arbitrarily change the fare depending on time of day and other factors. Not for me.

You should probably start driving, catch a bus, or get a lift from a friend. Seems you have excluded yourself from most taxi firms on frivolous irrelevant points. 

38 minutes ago, Happ said:

You should probably start driving, catch a bus, or get a lift from a friend. Seems you have excluded yourself from most taxi firms on frivolous irrelevant points. 

I reject City because of poor service, and Uber cos I don't have app facility on my phone. I am 74 , terminally ill and need help when I go out. Thank you for your very nasty comment.