Should Kate Josephs Resign As Sheffield's Ceo?

Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?   

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Cade Foster said:

Why is it a unwarranted attack she purposely invited people to a party, that if she didn't know it was wrong well is just plain stupid. 

This wasn't a mistake she made a choice, and no I haven't had a parking ticket or a speeding fine.

just go back and read your post . Equating the revolving door of failed council leaders to her career without a shred of evidence is unwarranted in any anyones book. I am glad to hear you have never made a mistake in your life you must be a saint.

My understanding from the report is that she consulted with Second Permanent Secretary James Bowler. He advised a party could take place - on the condition it was time-limited, socially distanced and that no-one should travel into the office for the event.  Now it may well be that all the conditions were not followed BUT read the report she did not invite people purposely to a party she knew to be wrong. 

like I said I am not trying to excuse her behaviour but simply point out to you some of the FACTS which your rant seems to have missed.

She shouldn't have to ask if it was  allowed she was head of task force she should know the rules, and organising  leaving party is self gratification it is unacceptable if she knew the rules.

I didn't  say I haven't done anything wrong however Kate Joseph's mistakes have all been a choice.

And with parking tickets speeding I don't see how that makes me a saint it is really easy  to avoid nearly every fine going.

Why as this issue still not been resolved ? 

If  SCC  cant resolve this what does it say for Sheffield moving forward.  

Complete Joke and meanwhile the people of Sheffield pay the price. 

Perhaps Mr Fox and his cohorts should be the ones to resign.  

1 hour ago, Tigerfan said:

And she’s still getting paid . 

20 hours ago, Tigerfan said:

they can hardly sack her when all the others escape scott free (apart from the fines) so I would guess that at great expense they are sitting with their PR advisers trying to work out what to do and how to explain what they have done as well as with their legal people to minimise the chances of a wrongful dismissal suit or a massive pay off

whatever happens we are all paying the price of the incompetence of Foxy and his mates

• Like 1

Has Josephs gone yet?! 
If she had one ounce of common decency she would have resigned immediately! Disgraceful!

Edited by prince al

the last i heard was that this is less to do with parties and more about

"Sources within the council have described Josephs as an agent of change, and it's believed this more closely aligns with Green aims to change the culture of the organisation and the way it is run. "

Eitherway it will cost Council tax payers a fortune the only people to win will be the lawyers who will be in for another bumper payday

13 hours ago, BigAl1 said:

the last i heard was that this is less to do with parties and more about

"Sources within the council have described Josephs as an agent of change, and it's believed this more closely aligns with Green aims to change the culture of the organisation and the way it is run. "

Eitherway it will cost Council tax payers a fortune the only people to win will be the lawyers who will be in for another bumper payday

It already is costing a fortune, someone else is doing her job , that’s two wages  gone already 

Announcement about being back at work next week, I understand. Bloomin hell she’s got some explaining to do to start earning people’s respect again.