Should Kate Josephs Resign As Sheffield's Ceo?

Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?   

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Fredderick said:

She’s coming back 

Two faced Labour,  who would’ve thought that ?

10 hours ago, Fredderick said:

She’s coming back 

Source?

Council seem to be very quiet about this 

They probably cant win either way, no matter what happens. Keep her on and people will moan they have kept her on. Sack her and they probably have to pay her off in the process, which costs money, and people will moan they have had to pay her off.

Which is the lesser of two evils?

6 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

They probably cant win either way, no matter what happens. Keep her on and people will moan they have kept her on. Sack her and they probably have to pay her off in the process, which costs money, and people will moan they have had to pay her off.

Which is the lesser of two evils?

Leave it as it is then 

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Leave it as it is then 

Could be worse, least she isnt the leader of the country who essentially did the same thing and is still in post 🤣

22 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Could be worse, least she isnt the leader of the country who essentially did the same thing and is still in post 🤣

Thats ok then  . By the way , hes still working for his wages 

Edited by hackey lad

I never said it was OK.

The only way this resolves itself to the satisfaction of anyone would be if she jumps herself.

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I never said it was OK.

The only way this resolves itself to the satisfaction of anyone would be if she jumps herself.

:shocked:

From her job, obviously. 

Not a bridge.

Even if she does come back and i must admit it now looks like she is , this info btw was from a green and lib dem councilor want her back when i asked them about it , labour objected apparantly , her credibility has now been totally shot down in flames and no one in Sheffield  is ever going to belive a single word she ever says again , this situation she got herself into will linger like a really bad smell for the rest of her career while she is still in post here . I will look to questioning her about it when she gets on her high horse about something us meer mortals should be doing  , i like to make hypocrite squirm especially one that sets rules for others and then breaks them and recieves a police fine for doing so . They dont like it up em Mr Manering ;)