Owls Transfers

iansheff

another bassett one  crystal ball signing ,in fact 12 month ago i predicted it.also  we will win the league ha,ha,that bloke harry kane is for sale at spurs,thats another possible signing,but i heard he prefers the manchester area,we will be okay trust mr bassett

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

another bassett one  crystal ball signing ,in fact 12 month ago i predicted it.also  we will win the league ha,ha,that bloke harry kane is for sale at spurs,thats another possible signing,but i heard he prefers the manchester area,we will be okay trust mr bassett

Wow you seem to be eclipsing that Rogets poster

any chance you know the winning euro lottery numbers tomorrow. Your usual coded post will suffice 

46 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Oh dear Mr Bassett,

I hear you've got a nickname.....

EGG FACE BASSETT.

Happy with the Gregory signing, not sure we can get much better in the market we're shopping in. Not sure about the Johnson signing, not really a striker and seem to be getting abit top heavy with wingers but hopefully has that extra bit of quality maybe the younger ones don't quite have.