Sheffield Wednesday V Preston North End

36 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Things just seem to be going from bad to worse. I read earlier according to reports that Celtic have agreed personal terms with Sheffield Wednesday’s Liam Shaw in line for a move to Parkhead next summer.

Celtic make breakthrough in hope of striking Sheffield Wednesday transfer agreement | Football League World

So if it is true it  looks like Wednesday will  lose another rising player for a poor fee.

It’s a consequence of the shifting fortunes of football clubs. Celtic lost their best player to Wednesday twenty odd year ago.

4 hours ago, Padders said:

I've been predicting the outcome of football games for about 60yrs now,

My success rate is about 1% (slightly better than Bassetts).

So take this with a pinch of salt.

Owls 2   - Preston 0.

Looks like you have it spot on, 1.0 up and can see you getting another against a toothless PNE attack, 3 points on the way!

23 minutes ago, pintor said:

Looks like you have it spot on, 1.0 up and can see you getting another against a toothless PNE attack, 3 points on the way!

Or a last minute goal or two for Preston. Nothings certain until the final whistle goes

Edited by NERVY-OWL

Well a win, take anything at this moment. Not sure who's next but abit pointless guessing who we'll beat or not beat

A decent second half performance after a poorish show in the first half. Plenty of effort but not much quality, the story of this season unfortunately.

i agree jim we badly need some quality,the problem is it costs lots of money,unless its from the youth team,but we seem to lose them ,as soon as they hit any greatness.

I said  & knew the Owls would win today 😁😁😁😁, ?????????? Wait for it 

20 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

I said  & knew the Owls would win today 😁😁😁😁, ?????????? Wait for it 

On 29/01/2021 at 18:14, owl.66 said:

Only see another loss !!

Go on then,

I'll just remind everyone :hihi:

16 minutes ago, Padders said:

Go on then,

I'll just remind everyone :hihi:

There's always one ,😁😊

Didn't expect much from this one as PNE have been a bit of a bogey team of late, we started well but then let Preston get the upper hand, a rare goal from Palmer (his first in 9 years) led to a good defensive display to secure the points, Hutchinson and Urhoghide were the pick of the bunch.