28 Days Of Gratitude

My Mums best friend Linda is in her 70s, but has worked full time in a care home throughout the whole pandemic. 
She’s worked in care settings her whole career and there’s no chance of stopping her now.

I'd like to nominate the staff at Heeley Bank Care home - in particular, Gladys - who cared for my mum-in-law with end-of-life care from May '20 until her demise in January '21.

Above and beyond, as they say...

Thank you for the nominations! Have added to the list! :)

Day 4 - this went out to Mental Mate who are a boxing gym who support with mental health & tripled their original target and raised £1500 to help feed the children! https://www.mentalmate.org/ 

Day 5 has just been selected and goes to The Suit Works http://www.thesuitworks.co.uk/ who provide support for unemployed people in Sheffield by providing them with clothes to wear for interview, and with practical interview skills. 

Excellent!!

I won’t even try to live up to Padders brilliant acceptance speech, but thank you so much!

Its been such a horrible 12 months for all of us, my job and this place are actually helping keep me sane!

Its so nice just to think someone appreciates you a bit, so thanks again for the nominations and for choosing me.

Made a long, gloomy February Saturday feel  an awful lot brighter 😊 x

2 minutes ago, Groose said:

Well deserved Nikki :)

Seconded.