28 Days Of Gratitude

There's one "young" lady on here who makes the odd post or two, 79,458 of em. and counting.

Does that warrant a nomination ?

Day 1 - Padders we are sending out the gift to you! 😊

😂

Edited by Padders

All together now  ............

For he's a jolly good fellow,

For he's a jolly good fellow ......

Which nobody can deny.         :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

:banana:     Padders      :banana:

9 minutes ago, francypants said:

All together now  ............

For he's a jolly good fellow ......

Which nobody can deny.         :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

:banana:     Padders      :banana:

Francy, your embarrassing me,

But thanks.

Congratulations Mr Padders! :clap:

"The Baubles" have also asked me to pass on their best wishes to you and are sorry they can't put in a personal appearance as they have just started their 11 month hibernation period.

Maybe you'll be reminded of them when you're sucking on a soft-centre? :o

Just keep on being you matey!

Mr B :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Congratulations Mr Padders! :clap:

"The Baubles" have also asked me to pass on their best wishes to you and are sorry they can't put in a personal appearance as they have just started their 11 month hibernation period.

Maybe you'll be reminded of them when you're sucking on a soft-centre? :o

Just keep on being you matey!

Mr B :thumbsup:

Will do, thanks for the nomination.

Day 2 - gift sent to Sheffield Futures, a charity who do amazing work in supporting young people in Sheffield. They are currently raising awareness of Children's Mental Health Week which is this week (1st - 7th February) 

We are choosing nominations at random daily - will update here every day where the gift is going to! 

On 25/01/2021 at 14:27, Padders said:

How about our very own NHS hero  NIKKI RED.

Can't imagine the pressure she has been under these last 12 months.

I'm sure she would appreciate a gesture like this.

I'll even deliver them personally.

Although she's already commented - and blushed?! - at your suggestion, I'd like to re-open the campaign on behalf of Nikki Red.

As you say, her last year must've been horrendous, so we could argue that she accepts the award on the NHS's behalf.

She/the mods have also lost one of "their own" - Mort - in the last few weeks, so perhaps she would accept it on behalf of the admin/mods as well.

On 25/01/2021 at 14:10, Groose said:

I would like to nominate Gary Chamberlain the 'head' of HOWWL (Helping Oughtibridge, Worrall, Wharncliffe & Wadsley Park Locals). HOWWL have wonderful volunteers that support the pre-mentioned areas with food parcels among other things if people are self-isolating, unable to get out due to shielding). Gary has, with a couple of others, set up quite a network that continues to grow. Their FB can be found here.

Hi @Groose, 

Day 3 and Gary has been randomly selected for todays parcel! Thank you for your nomination, I will include it in the note sent out :)

43 minutes ago, RiffRaff said:

Although she's already commented - and blushed?! - at your suggestion, I'd like to re-open the campaign on behalf of Nikki Red.

As you say, her last year must've been horrendous, so we could argue that she accepts the award on the NHS's behalf.

She/the mods have also lost one of "their own" - Mort - in the last few weeks, so perhaps she would accept it on behalf of the admin/mods as well.

Thank you @RiffRaff - I have Nikki on the list of nominations 😊

29 minutes ago, SFBeca said:

Hi @Groose, 

Day 3 and Gary has been randomly selected for todays parcel! Thank you for your nomination, I will include it in the note sent out :)

Thank you @RiffRaff - I have Nikki on the list of nominations 😊

Brilliant :) There are lots of worthy causes out there, hope some other users can think of some. There have to be tons, home helps, someone volunteering to do shopping for shielders etc. Get your thinkin caps on!