The Labour Party - Part 2

14 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

I you have posted in the wrong thread, maybe the conservative party thread or the partygate thread would be better.

Sorry got the number wrong 6 hundred and forty was it . How many council houses could be built for that money   The police are having a laugh 50 pounds fine , my wife as just got a  one hundred pound fine for driving at thirty five miles per hour and over eighty pounds to go on a driving course . Which she had done wrong and accepted it 

4 hours ago, Dromedary said:

I you have posted in the wrong thread, maybe the conservative party thread or the partygate thread would be better.

Maybe I have but it doesn’t take much working out does it , from a complete Labour Party member , so you know where I stand .

On 13/04/2022 at 18:29, Slinny said:

Maybe I have but it doesn’t take much working out does it , from a complete Labour Party member , so you know where I stand .

No thread just plain talking it’s a shame not many people on this don’t do the same ,we are in a mess let’s face it  let’s talk in plain talking  like in a working man’s club.

On 13/04/2022 at 18:29, Slinny said:

Mr gove is making his move for leadership . He is sharpening his knives . Look at news 

On 15/04/2022 at 18:33, Slinny said:

No thread just plain talking it’s a shame not many people on this don’t do the same ,we are in a mess let’s face it  let’s talk in plain talking  like in a working man’s club.

2 hours ago, Slinny said:

Mr gove is making his move for leadership . He is sharpening his knives . Look at news 

Why are you talking to yourself?

On 17/04/2022 at 15:52, Mister Gee said:

Why are you talking to yourself?

I am not talking to myself I am pointing out what I see is going on ,  sorry if it’s not what you want to hear , 

On 17/04/2022 at 13:27, Slinny said:

Leadership of the Labour party?

47 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Leadership of the Labour party?

We do not want the likes off him in . Anywhere near the Labour Party .  When Jonson goes he will be waiting in the wings ,  I think he is making play now , he is trying thatcher tactics .

Considering what's on the horizon for this winter is massive fuel bills, cuts and rampant inflation, causing more and more people to slide into cold, hunger, and poverty, there should be a massive surge towards the Labour party surely?  

Edited by Anna B

14 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Considering what's on the horizon for this winter is massive fuel bills, cuts and rampant inflation, causing more and more people to slide into cold, hunger, and poverty, there should be a massive surge towards the Labour party surely?  

Surely.  Ed Balls anyone

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Surely.  Ed Balls anyone

We have got boris so why not Ed, 

10 hours ago, Anna B said:

Why? What they offering?